2022-2023 Pennsylvania (Perelman)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It could also be next Wednesday, no?
Yeah could be next Mon or Wed, but someone on this thread said earlier that Penn was planning to announce by the end of this week

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah could be next Mon or Wed, but someone on this thread said earlier that Penn was planning to announce by the end of this week
MSTP applicant here. Can confirm that referenced email, which indicated that the MD adcom plans to release decisions this week. This will happen if they stay on schedule

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any early fall interviewees submit a letter of continued interest? It's clearly way too late now but just wondering how much I should be kicking myself for not doing that lol

Sending everyone positive vibes and hoping that somehow all 700+ of us are accepted :love:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Penn plz break my WL/R streak 🙏 I will love you forever and give you all my money

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Lol no definitely has not happened i just woke up with ~anxiety~ folks

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think penn starts calls in the morning so at least we’ll know pretty early whether or not decisions are coming today!

I'm not sure if it's tomorrow or Friday, but either way I will be having palpitations until the week ends lol
honestly yeah. For me I'm thinking it's like today or "???" some point before the 15th. So if it doesn't come in today I might feel a bit of relief that "ok at least I don't know when exactly it'll come on." I'll have to keep my phone shut off during my shift today otherwise I'm going to be glancing at it for emails every minute.

Did any early fall interviewees submit a letter of continued interest? It's clearly way too late now but just wondering how much I should be kicking myself for not doing that lol
I (Nov. Interview) didn't but I think the advice I was given was to save that material for WL moves

100% expecting a R today. I felt like it was a fluke that I even got invited for an interview back in Sept. Gonna distract myself with some anime :1geek:

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I interviewed in September and later sent in an app update that also expressed my continued interest. Still, I don't think a letter of continued interest would have too much of an effect (at least I hope not)
I'm hoping not too, I had only minor updates and was going back and forth about sending something and decided not to, but now I'm regretting this. Oh well. Good luck to everyone!

are we thinking not today since calls haven't started going out yet? very anxious about this lol

• Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
are we thinking not today since calls haven't started going out yet? very anxious about this lol
I think I'm going to be stressed and jumpy every time my phone buzzes all day just to cover my neuroticism bases

I think I would prefer it to be Friday... That way if I get the fat R, I can just cry my feelings away and watch the new AoT episode 🔥

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I think I would prefer it to be Friday... That way if I get the fat R, I can just cry my feelings away and watch the new AoT episode 🔥
Gotta re-enact the mirror scene...TATAKAE.

• Haha
Just got a call from a Philly area code... Turns out I qualify for a new Medicaid advantage plan ._.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users
Why are people saying it could only be a monday, wed, or fri? What about tomorrow?

For anyone interested, I made a list of when students have heard back from Penn over the last four years:

2022: 3/7 (Monday)
2021: 3/3 (Wednesday)
2020: A: 3/2 (Monday)
2019: A: 3/6 (Wednesday)

Is it not Mondays or Wednesdays only?

Me every single day this week
excited finding nemo GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Got to silence my phone to hop on a Zoom call for the next 3 hours. Not like I'll miss any calls anyway :rofl:😭

• Haha
got the A 5 min ago guys oh my god. Interviewed in early winter, pretty much thought it was a fluke but here we are. Its been so real yo. Slim is out.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Congratulations to all who got A's. Looks like they are done calling, when do they send (non A) email ?