2022-2023 Pennsylvania (Perelman)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah could be next Mon or Wed, but someone on this thread said earlier that Penn was planning to announce by the end of this week
MSTP applicant here. Can confirm that referenced email, which indicated that the MD adcom plans to release decisions this week. This will happen if they stay on schedule
 
Did any early fall interviewees submit a letter of continued interest? It's clearly way too late now but just wondering how much I should be kicking myself for not doing that lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if it's tomorrow or Friday, but either way I will be having palpitations until the week ends lol
honestly yeah. For me I'm thinking it's like today or "???" some point before the 15th. So if it doesn't come in today I might feel a bit of relief that "ok at least I don't know when exactly it'll come on." I'll have to keep my phone shut off during my shift today otherwise I'm going to be glancing at it for emails every minute.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed in September and later sent in an app update that also expressed my continued interest. Still, I don't think a letter of continued interest would have too much of an effect (at least I hope not)
I'm hoping not too, I had only minor updates and was going back and forth about sending something and decided not to, but now I'm regretting this. Oh well. Good luck to everyone!
 
Me every single day this week
excited finding nemo GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad