2022-2023 SUNY Upstate (Norton)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hold. C’est la vie. IS, 71 LM. Big sad because they have this amazing lab I wanted to join 🙁

Good luck to everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hold received this morning. Complete 07/26. LM 71 OOS. CASPer 3rd quartile.
 
Last edited:
Is there anyone in the thread that didnt get put on hold[emoji24]
10C503E5-9403-4BF8-A910-924AA4887103.jpeg

They done iced all of us today 😭
 
Oh really? in that case that's not a horrible sign then? if they wanted to reject us they would've done it then
Yeah, I checked there like right after I opened my email lol

And yeah, that's what I am saying to myself to stay positive! There is still hope 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad