2022-2023 SUNY Upstate (Norton)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there people who have actually gotten the R, or is a hold more of a soft R? Anxious OOS with lower stats, on hold 11/18.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any insight into the interview day? Not finding much about it
They made it pretty clear we're not supposed to talk about specifics, but it was a rotating MMI format pretty much exactly like what you'd expect in my opinion. Don't overthink it and just try to have good conversations with your interviewers. As with all interviews, it's a good idea to know some stuff about the school prior to attending the interview too.
 
I'm starting to lose my mind lol. Nearly 3 months since my interview and silence. They invited me to interview over 4 months ago too. Tried calling the admissions office and they said just check my email...
 
I'm starting to lose my mind lol. Nearly 3 months since my interview and silence. They invited me to interview over 4 months ago too. Tried calling the admissions office and they said just check my email...
This happened to me too, I had to call again and again and again. Be persistent. I also asked the question if they have made a decision on my application and for me they had made one they just didn't send me an email. After I knew this I was able to push a little harder.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This happened to me too, I had to call again and again and again. Be persistent. I also asked the question if they have made a decision on my application and for me they had made one they just didn't send me an email. After I knew this I was able to push a little harder.
Hey can i ask what the portal looks like if you get on HPA?
 
Did anyone who interviewed 11/29 hear back yet? They said 3-4 weeks but it seems like some people don't hear back well past that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
R today, placed on hold on 9/9/22.

Side note: I think it's hilarious that the school with the worst application portal by far sends extremely professional and well-designed emails.