You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Texas Tech El Paso (Foster)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Don’t give me false hope like this!Spoke to a hyuga clan member and their byakugan said it’ll come tomorrow
Edit: yes I am going insane
goodluckyall
New Member
Just prematched! Received 10:54 CST interviewed 10/8
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats future doctor!Just prematched! Received 10:54 CST interviewed 10/8
Ahhh!! Congrats! That's a quick turnaround, they really liked you!!Just prematched! Received 10:54 CST interviewed 10/8
Anyone else hear back? wondering if they're doing it all at once or if it's trickling out through the day (e.g. should I get my hopes up or nah)
D
deleted760686
Congrats!! Haven't heard back here, hoping it's a trickle haha
PREMATCHED!!!
NO EMAIL YET BUT CHECK YOUR PORTAL!!!
EDIT: Interviewed 9/29
NO EMAIL YET BUT CHECK YOUR PORTAL!!!
EDIT: Interviewed 9/29
Last edited:
WAMCthrowaway
Full Member
pre match just now
D
deleted760686
random question: if I interviewed at a lot of places but don't prematch, does that mean im a bad interviewer? lmao
Wait until the application season is over before making assumptions! Prematch isn't over for another 3 months and then there's match and WLs!! You got this!random question: if I interviewed at a lot of places but don't prematch, does that mean im a bad interviewer? lmao
Pre-matched!!!! Popped up on the portal just now. Interviewed 10/6!
Prematched! Just saw it in the portal
D
deleted1141024
Prematched! Interviewed late September
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you interviewed before prematch day, is today the only day you’re likely to get a prematch? Or could you randomly get one some time later?
Oh gosh my anxiety just spiked lol. This had better not be a tech glitch.In my portal too but I’m not going to believe it until I get the email 😭
I don’t wanna be Mayo’ed 🥲
Last edited:
Prematch offers can be made from now to late JanuaryIf you interviewed before prematch day, is today the only day you’re likely to get a prematch? Or could you randomly get one some time later?
Prematch offers can be made from now to late January
What I mean to say is, can a person that interviewed say in September still get a prematch offer? Or are the subsequent prematch offers only offered to people who are interviewing in the future?
yes to both. They will keep comparing newly interviewed guys to older ones.What I mean to say is, can a person that interviewed say in September still get a prematch offer? Or are the subsequent prematch offers only offered to people who are interviewing in the future?
Email came through just now! There was personalized information in it (about the ECs I talked about in my interview) which may be why they're trickling in instead of coming all at once
Oh wow!! That’s so cool. My love for this school continues to grow 🙂Email came through just now! There was personalized information in it (about the ECs I talked about in my interview) which may be why they're trickling in instead of coming all at once
rudeplants
Full Member
Just checked my portal and saw the A! Also waiting for an email still. CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! Happy Tuesday 🙂
It will be on your Texas Tech El Paso portal !Where do you guys view the pre match on the TMDSAS portal?
No, the only thing that binds you is how you rank on match day from what I understandIf we accept the offer on the portal, does that bind us to that school?
ACCEPTED OOS! Congratulations to everyone who is prematching here!!
Email came through at 1:03pm CDT 🙂 And yes, it does contained personalized info. Such a nice touch!
Last edited:
sure - folks have said they are getting the email a little bit later, but still today.I can see the prematch offer on my portal but haven't received an email. Can I accept the offer on the portal without getting the email? @wysdoc
Congratulations!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you.sure - folks have said they are getting the email a little bit later, but still today.
Congratulations!
prematch offer at 15:03 CST! Interviewed 10/06! (I am from El Paso)
AcceptedStudent'04
New Member
Got an Acceptance in the portal, but no email still. Has anyone else not received an email? Also, has anyone seen any scholarship info? I've seen on past threads that they send that out with A's sometimes.
D
deleted760686
i swear my heart dropped 😭Lol, got an email from them today and got all excited. It was just another invite to tour the campus rip XD
TTU SOM in Lubbock did that to me yesterday LMAOLol, got an email from them today and got all excited. It was just another invite to tour the campus rip XD
Got an Acceptance in the portal, but no email still. Has anyone else not received an email? Also, has anyone seen any scholarship info? I've seen on past threads that they send that out with A's sometimes.
Same situation, making me nervous 😬Got an Acceptance in the portal, but no email still. Has anyone else not received an email? Also, has anyone seen any scholarship info? I've seen on past threads that they send that out with A's sometimes.
Once you are admitted, you are admitted. The email is additional information.Same situation, making me nervous 😬
Hopefully I still have a chance at an II. Submitted end of July
Did anyone receive an acceptance who did not attend or sign up for a campus tour beforehand? I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to afford the cost of a hotel, flight, and time off work for such a short visit, but I'm wondering if not signing up for these tours makes the school think I'm not interested.
WAMCthrowaway
Full Member
Pre matched here and I did none of those things. I don't think it has any bearing on decision tbh.Did anyone receive an acceptance who did not attend or sign up for a campus tour beforehand? I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to afford the cost of a hotel, flight, and time off work for such a short visit, but I'm wondering if not signing up for these tours makes the school think I'm not interested.
I received one but haven't touredDid anyone receive an acceptance who did not attend or sign up for a campus tour beforehand? I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to afford the cost of a hotel, flight, and time off work for such a short visit, but I'm wondering if not signing up for these tours makes the school think I'm not interested.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Appreciate the replies WAMC and totalcorruption! Thank you!
I attended the tour and had to get on 2 planes to get to El Paso. I haven’t prematched so far.Did anyone receive an acceptance who did not attend or sign up for a campus tour beforehand? I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to afford the cost of a hotel, flight, and time off work for such a short visit, but I'm wondering if not signing up for these tours makes the school think I'm not interested.
Thank you, and I hope that you hear from them really soon. That was a solid commitment and I respect it.I attended the tour and had to get on 2 planes to get to El Paso. I haven’t prematched so far.
I did not tour, although my interviewer did say that it was nice to hear I had visited the city before and knew what I was getting into 🤣Did anyone receive an acceptance who did not attend or sign up for a campus tour beforehand? I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to afford the cost of a hotel, flight, and time off work for such a short visit, but I'm wondering if not signing up for these tours makes the school think I'm not interested.