2022-2023 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the call heheheeh....an A finally thank god. OOS, LM 71.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call!!! I'm so emotional right now - Keck is my top choice. Interviewed last week!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
For people getting the pre-II R today, would you be comfortable sharing when you were complete? Wondering if I need to start bracing for it:(
completed 9/25. OOS MCAT 518, 3.88 GPA. Saw the email right before another interview so I didn't have time to mourn lol

Just got the call from Dr. Arias!! I still can't believe it; this is my first A and it's at one of my top choices!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call from Dean Arias!!! Also my first A so I'm beyond ecstatic. I interviewed last week!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the A call from Dean Arias earlier in the afternoon!! Beyond happy and excited!

Last edited:
I got the call from yesterday as well!! My first MD acceptance at a top choice!! I'm still freaking out lol. Interviewed 12/8 and OOS applicant!!! :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
II received just now! OOS, complete 12/1

Reactions: 1 user
For any peeps who were complete ~9/15 (IS) are you still waiting to hear back too? It seems like they aren't going in order of complete date.

For any peeps who were complete ~9/15 (IS) are you still waiting to hear back too? It seems like they aren't going in order of complete date.
In state complete mid July! I know a few other people who are as well

OOS complete July still silence on my end

Complete end August. Still waiting…

• Care
Is there an unofficial group for accepted students here? I know the official one comes out January.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS, complete mid-July, the first letter of interest I drafted was to Keck before I learned that they don't take updates :'''), also still haven't heard anything

Any news on scholarship offers for admitted students?

OOS, complete mid-July, the first letter of interest I drafted was to Keck before I learned that they don't take updates :'''), also still haven't heard anything
On the same boat. OOS, mid-July submission, sent a letter of interest. I have not heard anything at all...

• Care
Does anyone know if Keck will still be sending interview invites?

I’ve noticed a trend where they send them super late in the day (like after 6)
I got an II in the late morning in December. I was complete in mid-August! I think the process is just so random.

Got the call! 1:35PT interviewed last week. Number 1 choice and so excited:)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone received any information regarding accepted student preview day or group chat?
I haven't heard anything yet :/ I checked last year's Facebook page and they made it on January 17th or something so we probably will hear something about that next week. Is there an informal group chat going around somewhere? Shall we make one LOL

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if some rotations are done in the community hospital? i.e. Verdugo Hills/Arcadia

Does anyone know if Keck does post-interview rejections, or do they just place everyone on the alternate list if they don't get accepted?

Reactions: 3 users
Any II recently? Seems like it's been really quiet