You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Western Michigan (Stryker)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got accepted off the waitlist today!! Interviewed on Nov 4 - best wishes to everyone still waiting to hear![]()
Hi there!! CONGRATS!!!! I’m also on the waitlist currently, did u send an update while u r in the waitlist? 🙂
SnailPo
Full Member
They offered me a full tuition scholarship, renewable for all four years 🥹😭 I’m still in shockI'm admitted and haven't heard anything about this. Keep us updated!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow that's amazing. Congratulations!!They offered me a full tuition scholarship, renewable for all four years 🥹😭 I’m still in shock
SnailPo
Full Member
Thank you!!Wow that's amazing. Congratulations!!
If you are selected for the phone interview, you will be notified via email and then you must go to your portal and schedule a date/time for the phone interview. They don’t call you otherwise.Hi, I am worried what if I have missed the phone call during holidays or while I was at work. I was under consideration for phone interview from Aug or something. What would happen if we have missed the call?
Last edited:
Nice! Thank you so much for your response. One less thing to worry about 🙂If you are selected for the phone interview, you will be notified via email and then you must go to your portal and schedule a date/time for the phone interview. They don’t call you otherwise.
Thank you!! I sent an update letter a couple of days before my interview describing my gap year job - didn't send them anything else while actually on the waitlist thoHi there!! CONGRATS!!!! I’m also on the waitlist currently, did u send an update while u r in the waitlist? 🙂
Learn To Swim!
Full Member
Received phone interview invite this morning. Complete at the end of September and the dates to schedule the interview extended to 1/27. There were probably 50 times available to select from. I sent an update in the middle of December.
Learn To Swim!
Full Member
After completing the interview, I definitely think this is the case. Based on that, there is no telling how many more phone interviews will be conducted but the email sent out mid-December said 180 more would be held. As far as I can tell on this forum at least, I was the first to report a phone II after that email. So, lots of slots probably. Everyone keep positive!!!Just to clarify for anyone who might be wondering, not all of these slots are for WMed's phone interview candidates. Since they're carried out by an independently contracted call center, these folks actually calling us are working full days and likely calling people for other purposes as well. The number of slots just serves to be flexible for applicants because it only takes ~20 minutes.
Anyone have an idea how many more spots are available? Being that it is rolling admissions, I believe.After completing the interview, I definitely think this is the case. Based on that, there is no telling how many more phone interviews will be conducted but the email sent out mid-December said 180 more would be held. As far as I can tell on this forum at least, I was the first to report a phone II after that email. So, lots of slots probably. Everyone keep positive!!!
beepboop39
Full Member
II just now! OOS, LM 70.9. Over the moon!
When did you complete your phone interview?II just now! OOS, LM 70.9. Over the moon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SadChargerFan98
New Member
II today! OOS, LM 67. Completed phone interview 10/28
mountainriver
Full Member
II! OOS no ties, ORM, LM 69. Completed the phone interview on 9/20. Super pumped!!!
beepboop39
Full Member
10/31When did you complete your phone interview?
+1Still waiting to hear back... was emailed the "under consideration for a phone interview" back in October and the holiday update email in December. OOS, complete in mid September. Is there hope left for a phone interview and/or II?
canyonmoon528
Full Member
Has anyone heard of any WL movement? Got put on before the holidays and trying to stay hopeful!!
SnailPo
Full Member
There was someone earlier in the thread that was accepted from the WL already, so there is definitely hope for you! From what I‘ve seen in past threads, this school has decent WL movement.Has anyone heard of any WL movement? Got put on before the holidays and trying to stay hopeful!!
How did you withdrew? Sending an email to School?Invited for interview, but withdrew application after getting an A elsewhere (1/23)
mickey68549
Full Member
pre-II R IS
koalafied_biologist
Full Member
Pre-II R finally they literally took forever
Pre II R. IS.
Pre-II R. OOS.
diazepamazing
Full Member
Pre-II R OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bananie15
Full Member
Pre-II R OOS
+1
OOS pre phone-II R just now. LM 72.5
D
deleted1150307
pre phone pre-II R as well. OOS. Complete 11/08/2022.
Completed phone II mid December but still haven't heard back. Anyone else in same boat?
Completed mine in late September and silence since.Completed phone II mid December but still haven't heard back. Anyone else in same boat?
Same, completed phone II early Oct. Sent an update mid DecCompleted phone II mid December but still haven't heard back. Anyone else in same boat?
I completed mine in early October and it's been radio silence for me.Completed phone II mid December but still haven't heard back. Anyone else in same boat?
it's already end of january!! 🙁 I wonder if they'll be sending out more phone II
OOS pre phone-II R just now. LM 78. Complete in December.
Decisions come out tomorrow right?!
thats what they said during the interview on 1/20! Fingers crossed and wishing everyone the best of luck.Decisions come out tomorrow right?!
Catboysonly
Full Member
Just got the call! Pleasantly surprised because I did not feel like my interview went well haha
Congrats!!! When did you interview?Just got the call! Pleasantly surprised because I did not feel like my interview went well haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 WL. Happy for everyone with an A!!!WL. II 1/13. Congrats to everyone that got the call!
goodvibesandIIs
Full Member
WL, interviewed 1/13 as well. Congrats to everyone who got the A today!
slowly_diene
Full Member
WL interviewed 1/20