2022-2023 Western Michigan (Stryker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm admitted and haven't heard anything about this. Keep us updated!
Will do!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got accepted off the waitlist today!! Interviewed on Nov 4 - best wishes to everyone still waiting to hear :xf:

Hi there!! CONGRATS!!!! I’m also on the waitlist currently, did u send an update while u r in the waitlist? :)

I'm admitted and haven't heard anything about this. Keep us updated!
They offered me a full tuition scholarship, renewable for all four years 🥹😭 I’m still in shock

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am worried what if I have missed the phone call during holidays or while I was at work. I was under consideration for phone interview from Aug or something. What would happen if we have missed the call?

Hi, I am worried what if I have missed the phone call during holidays or while I was at work. I was under consideration for phone interview from Aug or something. What would happen if we have missed the call?
If you are selected for the phone interview, you will be notified via email and then you must go to your portal and schedule a date/time for the phone interview. They don’t call you otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
If you are selected for the phone interview, you will be notified via email and then you must go to your portal and schedule a date/time for the phone interview. They don’t call you otherwise.
Nice! Thank you so much for your response. One less thing to worry about :)

Hi there!! CONGRATS!!!! I’m also on the waitlist currently, did u send an update while u r in the waitlist? :)
Thank you!! I sent an update letter a couple of days before my interview describing my gap year job - didn't send them anything else while actually on the waitlist tho

Received phone interview invite this morning. Complete at the end of September and the dates to schedule the interview extended to 1/27. There were probably 50 times available to select from. I sent an update in the middle of December.

Reactions: 1 users
Just to clarify for anyone who might be wondering, not all of these slots are for WMed's phone interview candidates. Since they're carried out by an independently contracted call center, these folks actually calling us are working full days and likely calling people for other purposes as well. The number of slots just serves to be flexible for applicants because it only takes ~20 minutes.
After completing the interview, I definitely think this is the case. Based on that, there is no telling how many more phone interviews will be conducted but the email sent out mid-December said 180 more would be held. As far as I can tell on this forum at least, I was the first to report a phone II after that email. So, lots of slots probably. Everyone keep positive!!!

After completing the interview, I definitely think this is the case. Based on that, there is no telling how many more phone interviews will be conducted but the email sent out mid-December said 180 more would be held. As far as I can tell on this forum at least, I was the first to report a phone II after that email. So, lots of slots probably. Everyone keep positive!!!
Anyone have an idea how many more spots are available? Being that it is rolling admissions, I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
II! OOS no ties, ORM, LM 69. Completed the phone interview on 9/20. Super pumped!!!

Still waiting to hear back... was emailed the "under consideration for a phone interview" back in October and the holiday update email in December. OOS, complete in mid September. Is there hope left for a phone interview and/or II?

Reactions: 2 users
Still waiting to hear back... was emailed the "under consideration for a phone interview" back in October and the holiday update email in December. OOS, complete in mid September. Is there hope left for a phone interview and/or II?
+1

Has anyone heard of any WL movement? Got put on before the holidays and trying to stay hopeful!!

Has anyone heard of any WL movement? Got put on before the holidays and trying to stay hopeful!!
There was someone earlier in the thread that was accepted from the WL already, so there is definitely hope for you! From what I‘ve seen in past threads, this school has decent WL movement.

Invited for interview, but withdrew application after getting an A elsewhere (1/23)

Was anyone rejected after completing the phone interview?

Completed phone II mid December but still haven't heard back. Anyone else in same boat?

it's already end of january!! :( I wonder if they'll be sending out more phone II

Just got the call! Pleasantly surprised because I did not feel like my interview went well haha

Reactions: 4 users
Got the call at 2:26! Very excited, I felt very loose in my interview and had fun with it in the group session, wasn't sure if it would help me or hurt me but seems like they liked it!

Interviewed 1/20

WL. II 1/13. Congrats to everyone that got the call!