You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Alabama
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
IS Regular MD, II received 9/6 (Wednesday). Complete on 7/20
yayalabama
New Member
What interview dates were available?OOS II. Complete 7/20
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yayalabama
New Member
What interview dates were available?IS Regular MD, II received 9/6 (Wednesday). Complete on 7/20
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
You know, there was only one singular date open for me. I'm not quite sure why as I haven't applied to any special programs? I don't want to reveal the exact date as I'm nervous about adcoms crawling through these forums haha but mine is this monthWhat interview dates were available?
yayalabama
New Member
I totally understand that haha!! Best of luck!!You know, there was only one singular date open for me. I'm not quite sure why as I haven't applied to any special programs? I don't want to reveal the exact date as I'm nervous about adcoms crawling through these forums haha but mine is this month
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Thank you so much, and best of luck to you as well!I totally understand that haha!! Best of luck!!
happyllama
Full Member
OOS II! LM 77
beeee**h45
Full Member
Any recent MTSP II?
radio silence over here (complete 8/9)Any recent MTSP II?
MSTP II received!! complete 8/6
pancakemixer
Full Member
OOS II received for primary care track!
D
deleted1167652
has anyone who submitted secondary in august get an II for RD?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
averybug
Full Member
yes. 8/4has anyone who submitted secondary in august get an II for RD?
OOS PRE-II R received this morning at 4am lmao
one_masterpiece
Full Member
OOS PRE-II R, completed mid august
tbonecapone
Full Member
OOS R this morning
D
deleted1167652
OOS Pre-II R this AM at like 4am hahahahaha
for OOS II's, anyone comfortable sharing any (if at all) ties to bama?
averybug
Full Member
my ties are more to the mobile area but entire fam basically lives there, family in mardi gras parade several years (king and queen stripers one year), parents lived there growing up and graduated from school in AL, i went to college in AL, have friends in AL, a ton for me 🫣for OOS II's, anyone comfortable sharing any (if at all) ties to bama?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
anyone who interviewed here can say how difficult they thought it was? nervous for tmrw lol
It’s not bad at all! Very conversational. You’ll be fine 🙂
averybug
Full Member
even the MMI? was mainly asking ab that one lol i hate mmiIt’s not bad at all! Very conversational. You’ll be fine 🙂
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
even the MMI? was mainly asking ab that one lol i hate mmi
I would say so, yes! Just make sure you are comfortable answering questions about different scenarios and experiences that have shaped your own character. It’s really not bad at all. They even ask follow up questions to prompt you along. They are very kind.
OOS (MSTP) II. Complete 9/29.
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
I guess we are never getting those tweets [emoji17]
happyllama
Full Member
for OOS II's, anyone comfortable sharing any (if at all) ties to bama?
None, but I do live in the southeastern region
no ties at allfor OOS II's, anyone comfortable sharing any (if at all) ties to bama?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1106899
Does UAB send post-II rejections before oct 15th (per aamc traffic guidelines?)
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Does UAB send post-II rejections before oct 15th (per aamc traffic guidelines?)
I know some people received some according to Reddit and Cycle Track. There was an R wave early last week.
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
How is everyone feeling about the week of October 15th? Manifesting As for us! I wish they’d post Twitter updates like they promised [emoji24] This is the latest they have been with that after looking at past years’ posts.
averybug
Full Member
im hoping oct 5 will know monday🫣How is everyone feeling about the week of October 15th? Manifesting As for us! I wish they’d post Twitter updates like they promised [emoji24] This is the latest they have been with that after looking at past years’ posts.
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
im hoping oct 5 will know monday🫣
Yep, we will see! Good luck to you!
averybug
Full Member
you too 🥰Yep, we will see! Good luck to you!
D
deleted1106899
Has anyone found out today?
averybug
Full Member
prob will be monday. last year they told ppl oct 17 (monday)Has anyone found out today?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
prob will be monday. last year they told ppl oct 17 (monday)
Yep, that looks to be the case according to Twitter!
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
anyone hear anything yet?
Not yet! Silence on the Twitter account, too
averybug
Full Member
i know… they posted around 8/9am in the past 😞Not yet! Silence on the Twitter account, too
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
i know… they posted around 8/9am in the past [emoji20]
This is making me so unbelievably anxious [emoji28]
averybug
Full Member
doesnt look like we hearing today at this rate 🥲This is making me so unbelievably anxious [emoji28]
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
That's exactly what it looks like. I'm so emotionally exhausted; I was hoping to see some sort of communication today.doesnt look like we hearing today at this rate 🥲
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
averybug
Full Member
someone get desperate and call and ask🤣That's exactly what it looks like. I'm so emotionally exhausted; I was hoping to see some sort of communication today.
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
I'm so tempted 💀 someone must be on vacation or somethingsomeone get desperate and call and ask🤣
futuredoc1924
Full Member
OOS pre-II R just now 🤣
averybug
Full Member
so they gonna send R’s but no As🫣OOS pre-II R just now 🤣
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Oh noooo @futuredoc1924 I wish you the best with the rest of your cycle!OOS pre-II R just now 🤣