You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Alabama
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Would you mind saying what day you interviewed? I'm so sorry about the R but you'll be a Dr before you know it!OOS pre-II R just now
zen&beauty
New Member
OOS A, at 4pm on Oct 16 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
averybug
Full Member
grats! when did u interview?OOS A, at 4pm on Oct 16 🙂
zen&beauty
New Member
Thanks! Feeling super grateful right now! I interviewed on 9/7 🙂grats! when did u interview?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
OOS A, at 4pm on Oct 16 🙂
Wooooo congrats!
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
This makes me wonder if the next round of decisions will go out next Thursday like in years past. Wish they were giving us real time updates.
cardamom_latte
New Member
did you get a call or see through email? also CONGRATULATIONS FUTURE DOCTOROOS A, at 4pm on Oct 16 🙂
zen&beauty
New Member
Thank you!!! 🙂 I got an email!! But my phone isn't working right now haha, so no idea if they also called me.did you get a call or see through email? also CONGRATULATIONS FUTURE DOCTOR
D
deleted1106899
Any other A or R news post II?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Any other A or R news post II?
They will probably send out the next wave of decisions next week!
sahmtomedschool
Full Member
IS II recieved on 10/16!
BreadMan
Full Member
Congrats! Interview date?OOS A, at 4pm on Oct 16 🙂
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Do y'all think they will be making calls tomorrow? It seems like the second adcom meeting has always been the Thursday following the initial week of decisions 😬 Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
averybug
Full Member
all ik is it better be or ima be upset🤪😅Do y'all think they will be making calls tomorrow? It seems like the second adcom meeting has always been the Thursday following the initial week of decisions 😬 Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
all ik is it better be or ima be upset[emoji2957][emoji28]
Literally! It sucks having nothing but Rs so far. UAB is my only hope it seems [emoji24]
D
deleted1106899
Any news from anyone?
averybug
Full Member
noAny news from anyone?
Do we know if they’re meeting today?Any news from anyone?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Nope [emoji1784]
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Are we sure they met today?
That seems to have been the pattern for previous years. But the calls seemed to go out anytime between 3 and 6 pm.
Good luck all!That seems to have been the pattern for previous years. But the calls seemed to go out anytime between 3 and 6 pm.
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Good luck all!
Good luck to you as well!
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
OMG FINALLY
D
deleted1106899
View attachment 378369
OMG FINALLY
So it’s either we get more silence, an A, or R email
Has anyone who submitted around 8/25 hear anything yet?
U
I think most won’t hear anything and will stay part of the applicant pool.Does it mean everyone who was interviewed on and before 10/5 will for sure get results back? Or will some be tossed over to the next adcom meetings?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
I’m assuming no one’s heard anything tn? Surely one of us in here got a call [emoji28]
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
OOS post-II R from today's release (LM ~73). MMIs went great but one-on-one was meh. Not what I needed before a T10 II in the morning 🙁
UAB is very heavily biased towards IS applicants. I know a rejection doesn’t feel good, but all it takes is one A. You’re going to do so well and become an amazing doc. Go crush that interview!
BreadMan
Full Member
The world needs more people like you my friend! Just wanted the option to be close to my immediate fam but alas we just have to keep swimmingUAB is very heavily biased towards IS applicants. I know a rejection doesn’t feel good, but all it takes is one A. You’re going to do so well and become an amazing doc. Go crush that interview!
averybug
Full Member
oh no🙁!! im so sorry. gl tomorrow!OOS post-II R from today's release (LM ~73). MMIs went great but one-on-one was meh. Not what I needed before a T10 II in the morning 🙁
im oos applicant too with a LM of 71 so this makes me nervous lol but i havent heard anything 😅
BreadMan
Full Member
Thanks! I'm sure you killed it so don't sweat it!oh no🙁!! im so sorry. gl tomorrow!
im oos applicant too with a LM of 71 so this makes me nervous lol but i havent heard anything 😅
averybug
Full Member
we shall see tomorrow 🤞🏻Thanks! I'm sure you killed it so don't sweat it!
cardamom_latte
New Member
Any As so far?
averybug
Full Member
not yet for me. wonder if they’ve started calling yetAny As so far?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Nothing here either
received A a couple weeks ago. my call arrived at like 2pm EST, so just wait a little more. Good luck!not yet for me. wonder if they’ve started calling yet
I didn’t know how neurotic I was until last night/today
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
I didn’t know how neurotic I was until last night/today
Literally same [emoji88]
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
If nothing else we all have something to bond over 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cardamom_latte
New Member
When do y’all think is the latest they’ll do calls today?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
I've seen calls go out as late as nearly 9 pm in previous threads for UAB 😭When do y’all think is the latest they’ll do calls today?
9PM on Friday night of halloweekend is crazyI've seen calls go out as late as nearly 9 pm in previous threads for UAB 😭
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
It really is 💀9PM on Friday night of halloweekend is crazy