diabolicalbiologist
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the same number of interviews and 1 A so far too haha. Do follow up if your friend gives you any good info.In terms of the curriculum and the actual school I think it's great and pretty much aligns with almost everything that I want in a medical school.
The only issues for me are: The tuition is 3x every Texas school I interviewed at (heard they leverage tuition though), it's in a little bit of a desolate location, and I don't deal very well with cold weather, and I have done 5 years of pretty involved research and I think that there are not very many opportunities for non-engineering research here - I am honestly not entirely sure. One of my good buddies goes here and I was hoping to wait till all of my decisions come in and have an in depth conversation with him as well as a student from the schools I get into (god willing).