2023-2024 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted! Didn't get an email but I see it in AMCAS CYMS. So thankful.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted!! also see it on cyms. interviewed for phoenix 1/31 & did NOT have any admitted students day invite

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I still have my thank you message in my portal and interviewed last week of January, does that mean I won’t get a decision tomorrow?

Anyone else just get another acceptance email despite already being accepted?

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else just get another acceptance email despite already being accepted?
oops they accidentally sent my acceptance to you! just forward it to me, ill take it off your hands

edit: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEAS

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
OOS waitlist today :/ interviewed week of 1/25
bummed, but not worse case scenario (story of my application cycle lol)

Members don't see this ad :)
for those of u who got As, when did creighton show up in cyms on amcas? did you see it the friday before your acceptance email?

week of feb 5th interviewees: it is almost our time (i think). may that st. patty’s day luck be in our favor 🍀💚

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
sending love and/or cheese to everyone tomorrow! hopefully yall get some good news (or good cheese):xf:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Just saw in my portal I got invited to the admitted students day for PHX campus! Interviewed week of 2/5

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I interviewed the week of 2/5 as well but for Omaha, and my Thank you message is still there :(

I interviewed week of 1/29, just got invited to admitted students day for the Phoenix campus!

interviewed for phoenix week of 2/5 and my thank you message is still there!

Reactions: 1 users
lol does it mean waitlist if the thank you message is still there? did everyone else’s go away

Any accepted student heard back about scholarships yet? Does Creighton give any scholarships?
They definitely do. The one that comes to mind is people who went to Creighton for undergrad, but I remember there were others too. Not sure if people have gotten any yet

Any accepted student heard back about scholarships yet? Does Creighton give any scholarships?
I reached out to the fin aid office at Phoenix and they said that the fin aid officer will make award letters starting April and send out emails and NEST notifications after that. I think they might have M1 scholarships? There was a reported scholarship in last year's SDN thread.

I reached out to the fin aid office at Phoenix and they said that the fin aid officer will make award letters starting April and send out emails and NEST notifications after that. I think they might have M1 scholarships? There was a reported scholarship in last year's SDN thread.
Okay I see! Thanks for sharing I just hope they let us know before April 30, their website did not list any and just stated to contact admissions.

They definitely do. The one that comes to mind is people who went to Creighton for undergrad, but I remember there were others too. Not sure if people have gotten any yet
Thank you pablo213! I did not go there for undergrad but hoping they give anything to help it be more affordable compared to a public school. That's the only factor left for me is which school is more affordable so just need to wait more just hopefully before April 30

So if our thank you message disappears with no other info, that definitely means either WL or R?

Not sure if this has been asked, they say that participation in the Macbook Pro program is mandatory, does that mean if I already have a macbook pro that I can't use it and should sell it?

thank you message disappeared but no admitted students day invite for phx. assuming since someone else who interviewed for phx 2/5 week did get an invite this means WL or R :( sad.

• Care
I got an admitted students day invite early yesterday for Phoenix but it disappeared later last night after a portal outage

I got an admitted students day invite early yesterday for Phoenix but it disappeared later last night after a portal outage
I didn’t check until late last night so blaming the portal outage (I was def waitlisted 💀)

Last edited:
I have not received an acceptance email or admitted students day invite, but my CYMS tool shows and acceptance... Is that accurate?!? Can I trust it? Please let me know! I don't want to tell my friends and family if the information could be wrong, but also I am kind of freaking out.

• Hmm
I have not received an acceptance email or admitted students day invite, but my CYMS tool shows and acceptance... Is that accurate?!? Can I trust it? Please let me know! I don't want to tell my friends and family if the information could be wrong, but also I am kind of freaking out.
Seems like that'd be the most legit source aside from a direct acceptance email so congrats! Interview date?

• Wow
Did you check the portal?

This happened to me before I got an email from creighton monday around noon. Congrats!

• Wow
wait so does no admitted students day invite from phx mean def a WL or R?

Did you check the portal
The secondary application portal? I have signed in, the thank you for interviewing message disappeared, but nothing else has showed up. The only new thing I see is the Choose Your Medical School tool on the AMCAS website showing that I got in.

• Love
wait so does no admitted students day invite from phx mean def a WL or R?
Have you checked the CYMS tool on AMCAS? I believe if I remember correctly that it does show if someone is on a WL or accepted but not sure if it reflects immediately or takes a few days. From what I have seen it seems like they will send the decision on Monday which is what happened to me. Hang in there, I hope you hear good news!

Have you checked the CYMS tool on AMCAS? I believe if I remember correctly that it does show if someone is on a WL or accepted but not sure if it reflects immediately or takes a few days. From what I have seen it seems like they will send the decision on Monday which is what happened to me. Hang in there, I hope you hear good news!
I checked on friday and didn’t see anything! haven’t looked since lol. will just see my fate tomorrow

• Care