You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Creighton
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
chocotiramisu
New Member
I still have my thank you message in my portal and interviewed last week of January, does that mean I won’t get a decision tomorrow?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YesAnyone else just get another acceptance email despite already being accepted?
oops they accidentally sent my acceptance to you! just forward it to me, ill take it off your handsAnyone else just get another acceptance email despite already being accepted?
edit: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEAS
frostychipmunk
Full Member
OOS waitlist today :/ interviewed week of 1/25
bummed, but not worse case scenario (story of my application cycle lol)
bummed, but not worse case scenario (story of my application cycle lol)
Has anyone that interviewed in February heard anything yet?
Yes, I interviewed early Feb and got an A last week.Has anyone that interviewed in February heard anything yet?
I interviewed 2/6 and haven’t heard yet!Has anyone that interviewed in February heard anything yet?
I think people who interviewed the week of 2/5 will hear back this Friday/next Monday!Has anyone that interviewed in February heard anything yet?
I remember them saying we would hear back 3/25.I interviewed 2/6 and haven’t heard yet!
premed2022hopeful
Full Member
Did anyone send thank you notes post interview?
yah, right after my interview! I sent them to the admissions email and they sent back confirmation that they delivered them to the interviewersDid anyone send thank you notes post interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sending love and/or cheese to everyone tomorrow! hopefully yall get some good news (or good cheese)

irishdoc28
Full Member
I interviewed the week of 2/5 as well but for Omaha, and my Thank you message is still there 🙁
chocotiramisu
New Member
I interviewed week of 1/29, just got invited to admitted students day for the Phoenix campus!
D
deleted1150307
I think if your thank you message is still there they probably did not decide yet.lol does it mean waitlist if the thank you message is still there? did everyone else’s go away
D
deleted1150307
Any accepted student heard back about scholarships yet? Does Creighton give any scholarships?
They definitely do. The one that comes to mind is people who went to Creighton for undergrad, but I remember there were others too. Not sure if people have gotten any yetAny accepted student heard back about scholarships yet? Does Creighton give any scholarships?
peninsula⛱️
Full Member
I reached out to the fin aid office at Phoenix and they said that the fin aid officer will make award letters starting April and send out emails and NEST notifications after that. I think they might have M1 scholarships? There was a reported scholarship in last year's SDN thread.Any accepted student heard back about scholarships yet? Does Creighton give any scholarships?
D
deleted1150307
Okay I see! Thanks for sharing I just hope they let us know before April 30, their website did not list any and just stated to contact admissions.I reached out to the fin aid office at Phoenix and they said that the fin aid officer will make award letters starting April and send out emails and NEST notifications after that. I think they might have M1 scholarships? There was a reported scholarship in last year's SDN thread.
D
deleted1150307
Thank you pablo213! I did not go there for undergrad but hoping they give anything to help it be more affordable compared to a public school. That's the only factor left for me is which school is more affordable so just need to wait more just hopefully before April 30They definitely do. The one that comes to mind is people who went to Creighton for undergrad, but I remember there were others too. Not sure if people have gotten any yet
Matroda
Full Member
No. Mine had no info and got an ASo if our thank you message disappears with no other info, that definitely means either WL or R?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they send out post II Rs or does everyone that doesn't get an A go on the waitlist initially?So if our thank you message disappears with no other info, that definitely means either WL or R?
any groupchat for students who were accepted to phoenix campus?
Yea, you should be getting an email with the linksany groupchat for students who were accepted to phoenix campus?
chocotiramisu
New Member
I got an admitted students day invite early yesterday for Phoenix but it disappeared later last night after a portal outage
I didn’t check until late last night so blaming the portal outage (I was def waitlisted 💀)I got an admitted students day invite early yesterday for Phoenix but it disappeared later last night after a portal outage
Last edited:
I have not received an acceptance email or admitted students day invite, but my CYMS tool shows and acceptance... Is that accurate?!? Can I trust it? Please let me know! I don't want to tell my friends and family if the information could be wrong, but also I am kind of freaking out.
Seems like that'd be the most legit source aside from a direct acceptance email so congrats! Interview date?I have not received an acceptance email or admitted students day invite, but my CYMS tool shows and acceptance... Is that accurate?!? Can I trust it? Please let me know! I don't want to tell my friends and family if the information could be wrong, but also I am kind of freaking out.
Interview was 1/29! Hopefully for the Omaha Campus. AHHH Im shaking rnSeems like that'd be the most legit source aside from a direct acceptance email so congrats! Interview date?
Did you check the portal?I have not received an acceptance email or admitted students day invite, but my CYMS tool shows and acceptance... Is that accurate?!? Can I trust it? Please let me know! I don't want to tell my friends and family if the information could be wrong, but also I am kind of freaking out.
Matroda
Full Member
I have not received an acceptance email or admitted students day invite, but my CYMS tool shows and acceptance... Is that accurate?!? Can I trust it? Please let me know! I don't want to tell my friends and family if the information could be wrong, but also I am kind of freaking out.
This happened to me before I got an email from creighton monday around noon. Congrats!
The secondary application portal? I have signed in, the thank you for interviewing message disappeared, but nothing else has showed up. The only new thing I see is the Choose Your Medical School tool on the AMCAS website showing that I got in.Did you check the portal
D
deleted1150307
Have you checked the CYMS tool on AMCAS? I believe if I remember correctly that it does show if someone is on a WL or accepted but not sure if it reflects immediately or takes a few days. From what I have seen it seems like they will send the decision on Monday which is what happened to me. Hang in there, I hope you hear good news!wait so does no admitted students day invite from phx mean def a WL or R?
I checked on friday and didn’t see anything! haven’t looked since lol. will just see my fate tomorrowHave you checked the CYMS tool on AMCAS? I believe if I remember correctly that it does show if someone is on a WL or accepted but not sure if it reflects immediately or takes a few days. From what I have seen it seems like they will send the decision on Monday which is what happened to me. Hang in there, I hope you hear good news!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
orange kayak
Full Member
Just got the A!!
w1tchd0ct0r
Full Member
woohoo congrats!! when did you interview?Just got the A!!
Jayjay7737
Full Member
Where can I find this information?last year 40/150 were accepted off the waitlist so pretty decent WL movement
orange kayak
Full Member
ty! my II was sometime in early feb (cant remember exact date lol)woohoo congrats!! when did you interview?