2023-2024 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interview date? I interviewed week of 1/25 and still have the message
Ya they said they would say either March 4th or 11th and looks like it’s the 11th for 1/25 interviewees :/

Members don't see this ad.

My thank you message disappeared this morning but nothing else happened. I just checked my portal again now and saw that I was invited to the admitted students day event next week. No acceptance letter though. I assume this means that I was accepted, right? I interviewed mid January

My thank you message disappeared this morning but nothing else happened. I just checked my portal again now and saw that I was invited to the admitted students day event next week. No acceptance letter though. I assume this means that I was accepted, right? I interviewed mid January
What date in jan? jc

Members don't see this ad :)
My "Thank You" message disappeared and I can see an invite for the March Admitted Student's Day.

I'm assuming this is an informal acceptance? Does the acceptance email come later?

My "Thank You" message disappeared and I can see an invite for the March Admitted Student's Day.

I'm assuming this is an informal acceptance? Does the acceptance email come later?
Yes this happened to me back in November! I got the official acceptance email the following Monday. Congrats!!

Reactions: 1 user
My portal just changed. Thank you message disappeared but no admitted student day invite :(((

Those of you with admitted student day invites, are they for Omaha? I don't remember one being offered for Phoenix in March

Anyone know if definitely not getting the admitted student invite means ur not accepted?

Anyone know if definitely not getting the admitted student invite means ur not accepted?
Which campus did you apply to? I'm seeing posts about the Phoenix campus possibly not having an admitted students day. My thank you message also disappeared, and I didn't receive an invite either, so I'm wondering the same thing.

Which campus did you apply to? I'm seeing posts about the Phoenix campus possibly not having an admitted students day. My thank you message also disappeared, and I didn't receive an invite either, so I'm wondering the same thing.
omaha … i hope that not everyone accepted gets that message

Did anyone here apply to phoenix and get the admitted student day option after the message disappearing this weekend?

to quell some fears, I was accepted back in november (to phoenix) a week or so after they had their first admitted student day, and that weekend my thank you message disappeared but there was no admitted student day option in the portal yet. Similarly, as a currently accepted student the message for the april day isn't in my portal right now. I think they're just waiting a little longer to advertise the april one and it's not yet indicative of an acceptance or not! good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
hi! I interviewed the first week of feb - ik they said march 18th or 25th but which day do u think we’ll hear?

Members don't see this ad :)
also is the class filled by march 15th cause of that one AAMC rule? hoping I don’t get another waitlist lol 🫠

hi! I interviewed the first week of feb - ik they said march 18th or 25th but which day do u think we’ll hear?
it seems like they are a week ahead for everyone. I interviewed the 22nd and they said march 4th or 11th and are telling us on march 4th

Nothing from Creighton yet but cyms just updated with the A. First A :). Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
A today! interviewed 1/26
Thank you message disappeared last week and I thought I was waitlisted

A today. Interviewed 2/2

Last edited:
This might be a dumb question, but are people bringing a parent/parents to admitted students day?

Did anyone interview for the Global Scholars Program? If so, any advice? Format?
I haven’t interviewed for it but am very interested. Just curious but did you already get accepted? do they only interview once you’ve been accepted?

I haven’t interviewed for it but am very interested. Just curious but did you already get accepted? do they only interview once you’ve been accepted?
You will potentially receive an interview invite after you have already been accepted (assuming you applied in addition to your secondary)

Yes I submitted in my secondary but i was WL. So there’s no chance of getting an interview before being accepted by med school right?

Yes I submitted in my secondary but i was WL. So there’s no chance of getting an interview before being accepted by med school right?
I don't think so. I asked about it during my interview and my understanding is that you have to have an acceptance first.

my thank you message disappeared but no admitted students day invite... does this mean im waitlisted?

my thank you message disappeared but no admitted students day invite... does this mean im waitlisted?

Did you select phoenix or omaha? It looks like there’s an admitted students day for the omaha campus coming up, but not phoenix

Also interview date? Mine was week of 1/25 and I still see the thank you message

My thank you message didn’t disappear until the end of the day friday FYI so yours still could

Anyone have any recommendations of where to stay (PHX Campus) during second look? Hotels seem to be pretty pricey..

Does Creighton send out merit-based scholarships? If so, what is the timeline for that?

Did you select phoenix or omaha? It looks like there’s an admitted students day for the omaha campus coming up, but not phoenix

Also interview date? Mine was week of 1/25 and I still see the thank you message

pheonix. i interviewed 1/31!!

i interviewed for the phoenix campus - do we know if accepted students receive the admitted students day invite in the portal the friday before the acceptance email? trying to prepare myself for next friday 😅

interviewed for omaha, and my thank you message disappeared without any admitted students day info. guessing that's a rejection or waitlist :(

Where are admitted students finding the admitted students day information?

Where are admitted students finding the admitted students day information?
They post new info about admitted students day about 30 days before the event....They just finished the March admitted student's day and I believe the next one is sometime in April, so the info link should appear in the coming weeks.

They will also send out an email invite.

forgot to report but unexpectedly received an A off the alternate list a few days ago!

Congrats! Did you send any recent updates? I’m hoping to get off the WL too
Thank you! The only updates I sent were in September after my interview but before my decision, and in early January before they were supposedly reviewing alternate list applicants. They weren’t anything crazy, just points of clarification for an activity on my app and new job updates. I also stressed how I would be a good fit for Creighton. However, I will probably be declining my spot unless I get really good financial aid! Hopefully you make it off the WL! GL to you :)

Thank you! The only updates I sent were in September after my interview but before my decision, and in early January before they were supposedly reviewing alternate list applicants. They weren’t anything crazy, just points of clarification for an activity on my app and new job updates. I also stressed how I would be a good fit for Creighton. However, I will probably be declining my spot unless I get really good financial aid! Hopefully you make it off the WL! GL to you :)
Lol I did the same update time line as well, with also some recent updates. I guess I just have to wait.

Lol I did the same update time line as well, with also some recent updates. I guess I just have to wait.
lmaoo they really r confusing me cus i didnt realize they evaluate the wl at this point?? but good luck to you! <3