2023-2024 Drexel

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody know about housing near the med school? What are the options and pricing and general areas nearby?

If you get placed at the Philly campus: many students live in University City (where HSB is) or in Center City. Feel free to DM if you want more info - I'm an M1 at DUCOM's Philly campus
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think it's worth sending a letter of interest before decision? The amount of deferrals I'm seeing is worrying me.

I think letters of interest are more saved for pre II or post II WL. It’s up to you though. TBH I don’t think whether you send a letter of interest will change your initial post II decision so I’d wait to use it in case you do get deferred. Just my opinion, what do I know lol.
 
Last edited:
are people getting interviews without getting holds still? or if we don't get a hold is it basically over 🙁
 
Just want to say that I did not get the infamous interviewer for my interview last week. My faculty interviewer was the sweetest person and it was super conversational!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know if anything other than fafsa is needed for this school (e.g., CSS profile, completion of institutional review forms, uploading of tax docs, etc.)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad