You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Drexel
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ACCEPTED OFF WAITLIST LM 72 II 11/3
Edit: Off the deferral list, my bad.
congrats!! when were you deferred?
irishdoc28
Full Member
ACCEPTED OFF WAITLIST LM 72 II 11/3
Edit: Off the deferral list, my bad.
Congrats on the A!! I was also deferred. I was wondering what you did, if anything, to update Adcom to get accepted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the first I had heard from them!Congrats! Were you on hold or is this the first you’ve heard from them
A today after being deferred in mid Nov. Interview was mid Oct. Did not send any letters or anything. LM 72 and 3Q Casper if that helps
Are February interviews more likely to be for the waitlist?
keksD
Full Member
feel free to correct me but I believe that that is what DO schools do, I think you are interviewing for a spotAre February interviews more likely to be for the waitlist?
1/8/24.congrats!! when were you deferred?
I just posted my resume & an update letter/letter of interest, but that happened between my interview & deferral.Congrats on the A!! I was also deferred. I was wondering what you did, if anything, to update Adcom to get accepted
Congratulations! You deserve the A 🙂. You are giving all of us on the deferral list so much hope lmao1/8/24.
I just posted my resume & an update letter/letter of interest, but that happened between my interview & deferral.
Does anyone know if accepting the A is binding? Their "Good Faith" policy is pretty confusing
StretcherPusher826
Full Member
I don't think anything is binding. You're still a human with autonomy and such. If you accept and then withdraw you don't go to jailDoes anyone know if accepting the A is binding? Their "Good Faith" policy is pretty confusing
Does anyone know if accepting the A is binding? Their "Good Faith" policy is pretty confusing
It shouldn't be binding until you CTE. Not sure what this good faith policy is.
Dr. Doofenshmirtz Inc.
Full Member
Does anyone know when we need to make a decision on campus preference by? Also, if there's anyone here who knows about the West Reading Campus, I would love to ask some questions about the campus! Thanks!
+1 me too 🙂ACCEPTED OFF WAITLIST LM 72 II 11/3
Edit: Off the deferral list, my bad.
for those wondering I did not send updates, interview date was in September
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
girlonamission11
Full Member
was this today or yesterday?+1 me too 🙂
for those wondering I did not send updates, interview date was in September
YOOOOOOO LESGOOOOOOOO!!+1 me too 🙂
for those wondering I did not send updates, interview date was in September
i love ur sdn name 😂😂Does anyone know when we need to make a decision on campus preference by? Also, if there's anyone here who knows about the West Reading Campus, I would love to ask some questions about the campus! Thanks!
Does anyone know when we need to make a decision on campus preference by? Also, if there's anyone here who knows about the West Reading Campus, I would love to ask some questions about the campus! Thanks!
Last year's first lottery was late March, so before then if you want to be in the first lotto.
Regarding campus preferences - so the application portal seems to only have Philadelphia & Reading as campus options, but the website seems to have four campuses?
scullybythesword
Full Member
How long does it typically take for DUCOM to respond with a post-interview decision?
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
apparently its rare to receive an R post-ii
scullybythesword
Full Member
From the interview day, there was a stat showing ~1500 interviews and ~850 offers. They supposedly will defer instead of reject. But based on those stats it looks like a 60% acceptance rate post-II.apparently its rare to receive an R post-ii
premed9780
Full Member
Is there an FB page or GroupMe for accepted students?
Regarding campus preferences - so the application portal seems to only have Philadelphia & Reading as campus options, but the website seems to have four campuses?
The MD program is WR or Philly
what if i haven't heard anything and i submitted a letter of intent through the portal and still nothing. should i call? or send an email?
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
what if i haven't heard anything and i submitted a letter of intent through the portal and still nothing. should i call? or send an email?
Letter of intent is typically reserved for post interview
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
when do we get to choose campus preference? does preference affect chance of an acceptance?
when do we get to choose campus preference? does preference affect chance of an acceptance?
When you get accepted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Found this:Is there an FB page or GroupMe for accepted students?
A. OOS. MCAT 511 3.83 GPA. Interviewed on 10/4.
Created a groupme for accepted students: GroupMe
Happy to answer questions about the WR campus!Does anyone know when we need to make a decision on campus preference by? Also, if there's anyone here who knows about the West Reading Campus, I would love to ask some questions about the campus! Thanks!
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
does drexel call or email acceptances?
ga_med2719
Full Member
OOS II, complete early August
volecowboy
Full Member
OOS II, complete 9/10
does drexel call or email acceptances?
Email only
on a side note, i can't help but grin every time I see your pfpFound this:
A!
Interview on 11/27
Interview on 11/27
congrats! deferred or direct?A!
Interview on 11/27
Directcongrats! deferred or direct?
gymllove123
Full Member
A interview 11/8. Is the deposit refundable?
OOS II complete 7/15
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cribbage15
Full Member
+1 OOS II, complete 7/23
ruralfistula
Full Member
OOS II complete 7/15
+1 similar complete date
Non-trad, rural (like way out in the sticks rural), average mcat, bad gpa
ruralfistula
Full Member
There are so many open interview dates. Are they really going to honor all of these dates???
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Just like I said with toasted butter, we need an official Pablo announcement when you decide where you’re going. You owe it to SDNOOS II complete 7/15
There are so many open interview dates. Are they really going to honor all of these dates???
I hope so…need that ii