You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Drexel
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Aman Hiremath
Full Member
OOS applicant here interviewed 2/9. When Drexel notified you of the A, was it through phone, email, or both?OOS A yesterday
Withdrawing, hopefully it goes to one of you!
medhealthy
Full Member
Any mid feb interviewees hear back at all?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was early feb and have not heard anything at all. I mean some people interviewed in January and still haven't heard back so kind of just have to wait.Any mid feb interviewees hear back at all?
When R?
OOS deferral - interviewed late jan
brainsonmymind
Full Member
Oh damn I interviewed mid Jan so ig I should hear soonOOS deferral - interviewed late jan
did you get this friday or today?
today
would you mind sharing your stats?today
girlonamission11
Full Member
deferred back on 11/21... RIP
Congrats!OOS A (04/05) interviewed 01/12 T-T plan to enroll!
scullybythesword
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
Sorry to hear that 🙁
When did you interview?
he said pre-ii
Whiplash72
Full Member
Withdrew my application for an A to another school. I was post-interview deferred. God Speed everyone
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
Withdrew my application for an A to another school. I was post-interview deferred. God Speed everyone
thank you for your service
When did u get get deferred and when did u get accepted? Did u upload any letters post deferral?Withdrew my application for an A to another school. I was post-interview deferred. God Speed everyone
Whiplash72
Full Member
I got deferred sometime mid-march. I got my other acceptance Monday. Withdrew right after thatWhen did u get get deferred and when did u get accepted? Did u upload any letters post deferral?
blazersfan2000
Full Member
when did you interview?I got deferred sometime mid-march. I got my other acceptance Monday. Withdrew right after that
Whiplash72
Full Member
I think 12/19when did you interview?
I don’t think so, but it should show what you’ve uploaded on the page and you can view the doc.For those that uploaded updates to the portal, they don't send any sort of confirmation that they received it right?
scullybythesword
Full Member
My bad Yasou 😭 guess I can't read. Insult to injury smh.he said pre-ii
What's happening on Monday? Commit to enroll?how many people are going to be withdrawing their acceptances here come Monday?
That’s the day suggested to narrow down choices to 3 or fewer.What's happening on Monday? Commit to enroll?
Although it’s not super common to have that many offers, reading SDN posts makes it seem that way.
The schools they drop will open WL opportunities for others, but it might take a few days for schools to take inventory
Last edited:
thank you for explaining 🙂That’s the day suggested to narrow down choices to 3 or fewer.
Although it’s not super common to have that meny offers, reading SDN posts makes it seem that way.
The schools they drop will open WL opportunities for others, but it might take a few days for schools to take inventory
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
redrobbin333
Full Member
Just curious, has there been even one applicant who got an interview after being on pre i hold?
Lolll all good I get itMy bad Yasou 😭 guess I can't read. Insult to injury smh.
+1just received a rejection (pre-II), kinda weird that it was on a Saturday but oh well
just_tryna_get_in
New Member
Withdrawing my A, goodluck to everyone!
Congrats! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking.Withdrawing my A, goodluck to everyone!
substancepee123
Full Member
I’m cautiously optimistic that a lot of decisions will be released this week. Does anyone have any inside-ish info?
glickmaster2000
Full Member
Withdrew- sending best of luck to everyone on the WL 🙂
OOS deferral rn, interviewed 01/22. Does anyone know when they begin to waitlist instead of defer/move deferrals to WL?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wizard1234
Full Member
OOS A! 1/24 interview
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Congrats guys! Looks like they’ll finally move on to February
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Withdrew my A, all the best to everyone hoping for good news here!
shewhobagstea
Full Member
OOS deferral, interviewed 1/19. Likely taking myself off to give others a shot!
shewhobagstea
Full Member
Could other folks who withdrew chime in on why?