Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete date?oos ii, no ties
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Complete date?oos ii, no ties
Complete date?
stats?oos ii, no ties
stats?
Kinda confused about the interview schedule - on my portal it says “potential” faculty interview? Lol. Can anyone offer any insight into what to prepare for, etc.
i dont think i didI see. I think they’re still updating it. Also are we supposed to upload a picture anywhere? There’s no option on my website to upload.
I wonder why Drexel's been delaying post-II decisions so much this year. It seems like last year people got A's every Friday starting 10/21...
I just had the same interviewer and dude SAME!!! I'm trying hard to not let it get to me, but you're right... it has a major effect on how you view the school as a whole.This was without a doubt my least favorite interview yet. The faculty member that interviewed me really either did not want to be there or did not want me to be there. Wouldn't listen to my answers, no conversation, they would cut me off, and even said some questionable stuff about my background (microaggressions). And when I asked questions towards the end, they really acted as if my questions were the dumbest thing they'd ever heard. I was curious if this was unique to me but someone had already mentioned my interviewer by name on Reddit. So I guess I just got unlucky. Really turned me off the school as a whole though. As for the student interview, the student interviewer was lovely but that's just not how group interviews should be done. Extremely cringe inducing. Anyway, I'll be withdrawing my application. Best of luck to everyone else.
Can someone message me the name of the interviewer cause I had the same experience🙁(I just had the same interviewer and dude SAME!!! I'm trying hard to not let it get to me, but you're right... it has a major effect on how you view the school as a whole.
OOS II, no ties, complete 8/11. My first one!!!!
I think the earliest available was 2ish weeks from today? Lots of dates through December as wellCongrats! 🙂 What dates are they scheduling out to?
God bless your kind soulOOS II today, complete 7/19.
Elected to withdraw as I have a couple As for schools that make more sense for me right now. Good luck all!!
Bruh is this a **** post, I’ve been complete since 7/19 and still nothingHey all, should I be worried I haven't received an II yet? Complete 10/7, OOS, LM 78. Drexel is one of my top choices
ProbablyHey all, should I be worried I haven't received an II yet? Complete 10/7, OOS, LM 78. Drexel is one of my top choices
No it's only been a month. There's still plenty of time for a IIHey all, should I be worried I haven't received an II yet? Complete 10/7, OOS, LM 78. Drexel is one of my top choices
Congrats!! Complete date?OOS II
Third week of JulyCongrats!! Complete date?
congrats! this gives me hope as someone who also has a low casper quartile lol. when were you complete?OOS II! LM 68.3 1st quartile psychopath
Third week of July
CONGRATS!!!I JUST GOT IN!!! Accepted via email - interviewed on 10/6. Good luck everyone!!
Woohoo! First Drexel A on here 🙂 congrats!I JUST GOT IN!!! Accepted via email - interviewed on 10/6. Good luck everyone!!
I JUST GOT IN!!! Accepted via email - interviewed on 10/12. Good luck everyone!!
Any Crazy X factor or connection? I'm assuming they are being very limited with the acceptances they send outI JUST GOT IN!!! Accepted via email - interviewed on 10/12. Good luck everyone!!
complete 7/22, 11 days after 2nd receivedcongrats! this gives me hope as someone who also has a low casper quartile lol. when were you complete?
Hahaha no X factor at allAny Crazy X factor or connection? I'm assuming they are being very limited with the acceptances they send out
interview date?OOS A
When did you interview?OOS A
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.