2023-2024 Hofstra

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is anyone able to access the Incoming Student Packet on their My Hofstra portal? It says I don't have access, even when logged into the Hofstra email...
 
Is anyone able to access the Incoming Student Packet on their My Hofstra portal? It says I don't have access, even when logged into the Hofstra email...
When I go into the Admit Packet tab it says there are PDFs of the acceptance package that gets mailed but not seeing any files--anyone else having this issue?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone recalls a tab opening up in their portal after the interview with the names of the individuals who interviewed them for the MMI. I interviewed last week and remembered them saying something about this but nothing has changed in my portal. I wanted to individually address some of the interviewers for thank you letters.
 
Hey if anyone has an MD PM interview date in february or late january and wants to trade for a mid january interview DM me lol. thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if we interviewed back in September and didn’t hear we have to wait till the next decision wave in feb?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are chances they still have interviews to send out? Complete radio silence on my part and cycle track does not look promising for zucker
 
I have a really specific question about the MMI platform. To the people who interviewed already/will interview this week, when did the 'start interview' button appear on your interview portal? I don't see it yet and my interview is tomorrow, and I want to make sure this is normal. Thanks!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2nd tier WL. Must’ve been my MCAT or something. Will be declining, but good luck to everyone else in the running!