2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bruh morehouse taking they sweet time and its kinda annoying and right before black history month, like come on hbcusss
imagine getting the R bomb during black history month from the hbcus…

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_4527.jpeg
    IMG_4527.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 58
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Any clue if Morehouse is still sending IIs? And happy black history month to those who celebrate m!!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s Black History Month… gotta be the month of A’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Happy black history month to those who celebrate! I was placed on the waitlist in November, when is a good time to send a letter update?

Reactions: 1 user
praying we hear back about something this weekend!!

Reactions: 4 users
has there been any recent R or A too? annny movement at all pretty much??

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Today might be the day yall in past years like 2022 and 2021 they release decisions on the first monday in february which is today, so fingers crossed

Reactions: 3 users
do they give insight on where they are currently in the cycle during the virtual information sessions they host?

Any advice for interview day?
Definitely be warm and greet everyone when you first enter the room! Also, try as hard as you can to relax while of course still being professional. They want to see how you can fit into the culture of the school and who you really are personality wise. It's really an enjoyable interview, so try to get out of your head. This is advice I'd have given myself if I knew beforehand :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Definitely be warm and greet everyone when you first enter the room! Also, try as hard as you can to relax while of course still being professional. They want to see how you can fit into the culture of the school and who you really are personality wise. It's really an enjoyable interview, so try to get out of your head. This is advice I'd have given myself if I knew beforehand :)

This is great, Thank you!!!

so morehouse can keep interviewing but not send acceptances for nearly 4 months man oh man :rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Are the interviews open or closed file?

Just got the A call! FIRST A I’m so excited

Interviewed 11/17 LM 83

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Congrats on the As!! But bro they’re still making decision from beginning of November

Reactions: 6 users
Acceptance call this evening! Interviewed early December. Congrats to all!

Reactions: 5 users
What’s the difference tho? I assume there is one since people are naming both

From what I’ve seen, morehouse calls it an alternative list in their email to applicants but it’s really just a waitlist. Someone correct me if I’m wrong though. I’m still waiting to hear from them.

From what I’ve seen, morehouse calls it an alternative list in their email to applicants but it’s really just a waitlist. Someone correct me if I’m wrong though. I’m still waiting to hear from them.

Yes alternate list = wait list

Got the alternate list today, interviewed 11/3, LM 71.5

Last edited:
Has anyone else who interviewed 12/1 or before, not heard anything at all from the school?

Anyone know ofmorehouse takes LOI? Really want to get an interview here

does anyone get replies from their email? i never get a response anytime i email the admissions email