You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Morehouse
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I heard that waitlist movement in general happens in June typically. But does anyone know how the waitlist would work at this school because it’s not rankedPraying for waitlist movement! Hopeful MSM Class of 2028 over here!
lovely2025
Full Member
on cycletrack it looks like someone got an interview on the 12th. did anyone else here get one?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
on cycletrack it looks like someone got an interview on the 12th. did anyone else here get one?
There’s an interview this Friday
any A yet?
drake22292992
Full Member
We might not hear back till end of this month maybe February, thats what im guessing
Aqua Life
Full Member
😭😭😭We might not hear back till end of this month maybe February, thats what im guessing
soontobemed_
Full Member
any idea on how many interviews slots are left or when R goes out again?
premedjunkie22
New Member
anyone know how often they send out interviews per month?
any idea on how many interviews slots are left or when R goes out again?
Idk how many slots. But I think they interview until March
footlongbeard
New Member
Has anyone who's been accepted received any information emails since their acceptance email?
Does anyone know if Morehouse had any interviews in November?
Rafik.i012
Full Member
if my memory serves correct, there were 2 dates before thanksgivingDoes anyone know if Morehouse had any interviews in November?
Does anyone know if Morehouse had any interviews in November?
Yes there were interviews. My friend interviewed mid November.
Yes there were interviews. My friend interviewed mid November.
Do you know if they’ve heard back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PrettyMDD
Full Member
So morehouse sent me a rejecting saying i never submitted a headshot photo but their secondary never had a option for that. I eventually resolved it and they said “that was sent in error” as an excuse..but that means they haven’t looked at my app this whole time. Has this happened in the past?
PrettyMDD
Full Member
So... I'm taking a HUGE risk and just submitted my secondary here yesterday, two days before their 1/5 deadline. I have a 3.6 GPA and 512 MCAT (LM 68). IS, ORM.
Give it to me straight, do I still have a shot at this school?
Why did you wait so long?
Do you know if they’ve heard back yet?
Yes they got the decision 3 weeks after the interview.
PacdbiGracy
Full Member
Is anybody else waiting to enter the virtual info session today? 🙄
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Is anybody else waiting to enter the virtual info session today? 🙄
Wait what is this? Never got an email on thjs
drake22292992
Full Member
whats the link. also what is it about?Is anybody else waiting to enter the virtual info session today? 🙄
Is this for accepted candidates?Is anybody else waiting to enter the virtual info session today? 🙄
does Morehouse take update and if the do where do we sent it?
PacdbiGracy
Full Member
Wait what is this? Never got an email on thjs
whats the link. also what is it about?
No not for accepted candidates. They host an info session every other week to speak to the admissions counselor. From the admissions tab scroll all the way down and there's a list of dates and the zoom link!Is this for accepted candidates?
No not for accepted candidates. They host an info session every other week to speak to the admissions counselor. From the admissions tab scroll all the way down and there's a list of dates and the zoom link!
Did the session happen today? When I tried to join it said host yet to join session
PacdbiGracy
Full Member
No, I don't think so.Did the session happen today? When I tried to join it said host yet to join session
Rafik.i012
Full Member
Knew i picked the wrong date. Nov kids heard back in 3 weeks dec kids going on 8. this is sick LOLYes they got the decision 3 weeks after the interview.
Aqua Life
Full Member
Hey at least you're not waiting since October 😂😂Knew i picked the wrong date. Nov kids heard back in 3 weeks dec kids going on 8. this is sick LOL
Knew i picked the wrong date. Nov kids heard back in 3 weeks dec kids going on 8. this is sick LOL
Literally[emoji24][emoji24]
drake22292992
Full Member
It really is sick, like how can anyone be waiting 2-3 plus months to find out about a decision.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey at least you're not waiting since October [emoji23][emoji23]
Have you reached out to admissions for answers?
Aqua Life
Full Member
Yes a month or so ago they said that they still had a lot of interviewees to review and that there was still a lot of time left not to worry. I was just worried because we were told interview day we should hear back early to mid November (which I thought was very fast turn around time too). They said they don't give a turn around time and not to stress or worry if haven't heard back yet.Have you reached out to admissions for answers?
Yes a month or so ago they said that they still had a lot of interviewees to review and that there was still a lot of time left not to worry. I was just worried because we were told interview day we should hear back early to mid November (which I thought was very fast turn around time too). They said they don't give a turn around time and not to stress or worry if haven't heard back yet.
That’s so weird! I interviewed in sept they gave us a turn around time of Halloween and gave a decision in early Nov. Either way though that’s ridiculous. Fingers crossed they give you the A though!
Putting in my 2 cents here. I interviewed late sept and was given a WL decision mid-December. So hopefully you hear back soon.
Are you instate Applicant?Putting in my 2 cents here. I interviewed late sept and was given a WL decision mid-December. So hopefully you hear back soon.
I am OOS, Ohio specifically is that helps.Are you instate Applicant?
Aqua Life
Full Member
Yea I have no clue tbh but hanging in here patiently!!! Thank you!!That’s so weird! I interviewed in sept they gave us a turn around time of Halloween and gave a decision in early Nov. Either way though that’s ridiculous. Fingers crossed they give you the A though!
THis happened to me about 2 weeks ago. I had to call and tell them the headshot thing was never on my secondary portal. My heart sank when I got that email because it was never an option to submit my headshot in the first place. They eventually opened my portal up and made it an option to upload the headshotSo morehouse sent me a rejecting saying i never submitted a headshot photo but their secondary never had a option for that. I eventually resolved it and they said “that was sent in error” as an excuse..but that means they haven’t looked at my app this whole time. Has this happened in the past?
PrettyMDD
Full Member
THis happened to me about 2 weeks ago. I had to call and tell them the headshot thing was never on my secondary portal. My heart sank when I got that email because it was never an option to submit my headshot in the first place. They eventually opened my portal up and made it an option to upload the headshot
lol a mess. Because now we’re basically at the bottom of the line and I was technically complete in august/ September. It’s ridiculous
drake22292992
Full Member
they still in october fam
soontobemed_
Full Member
“patiently” waiting on an II morehouse 🥹
they still in october fam
Someone in admissions told you this? It seems like they are all over the place bc I know people who interviewed in November who have heard back.
Someone in admissions told you this? It seems like they are all over the place bc I know people who interviewed in November who have heard back.
I was gonna also say that. People that interviewed mid November heard back second week of December it seems.
I wonder if end of nov/ beginning of Dec will hear around the same time.
drake22292992
Full Member
one of my friends said that to me that they are behind a little bitI was gonna also say that. People that interviewed mid November heard back second week of December it seems.
I wonder if end of nov/ beginning of Dec will hear around the same time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when they meet to discuss decisions during the week?
medschoolhopeful24
Full Member
Any one on the waitlist get any updates?
drake22292992
Full Member
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Bruh morehouse taking they sweet time and its kinda annoying and right before black history month, like come on hbcusss
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
soontobemed_
Full Member
imagine getting the R bomb during black history month from the hbcus…Bruh morehouse taking they sweet time and its kinda annoying and right before black history month, like come on hbcusss