2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Praying for waitlist movement! Hopeful MSM Class of 2028 over here!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Praying for waitlist movement! Hopeful MSM Class of 2028 over here!
I heard that waitlist movement in general happens in June typically. But does anyone know how the waitlist would work at this school because it’s not ranked

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
on cycletrack it looks like someone got an interview on the 12th. did anyone else here get one?

We might not hear back till end of this month maybe February, thats what im guessing

Has anyone who's been accepted received any information emails since their acceptance email?

Members don't see this ad :)
So morehouse sent me a rejecting saying i never submitted a headshot photo but their secondary never had a option for that. I eventually resolved it and they said “that was sent in error” as an excuse..but that means they haven’t looked at my app this whole time. Has this happened in the past?

So... I'm taking a HUGE risk and just submitted my secondary here yesterday, two days before their 1/5 deadline. I have a 3.6 GPA and 512 MCAT (LM 68). IS, ORM.

Give it to me straight, do I still have a shot at this school?

Why did you wait so long?

Reactions: 1 user
does Morehouse take update and if the do where do we sent it?

No not for accepted candidates. They host an info session every other week to speak to the admissions counselor. From the admissions tab scroll all the way down and there's a list of dates and the zoom link!

Did the session happen today? When I tried to join it said host yet to join session

It really is sick, like how can anyone be waiting 2-3 plus months to find out about a decision.

Reactions: 3 users
Have you reached out to admissions for answers?
Yes a month or so ago they said that they still had a lot of interviewees to review and that there was still a lot of time left not to worry. I was just worried because we were told interview day we should hear back early to mid November (which I thought was very fast turn around time too). They said they don't give a turn around time and not to stress or worry if haven't heard back yet.

Yes a month or so ago they said that they still had a lot of interviewees to review and that there was still a lot of time left not to worry. I was just worried because we were told interview day we should hear back early to mid November (which I thought was very fast turn around time too). They said they don't give a turn around time and not to stress or worry if haven't heard back yet.

That’s so weird! I interviewed in sept they gave us a turn around time of Halloween and gave a decision in early Nov. Either way though that’s ridiculous. Fingers crossed they give you the A though!

Putting in my 2 cents here. I interviewed late sept and was given a WL decision mid-December. So hopefully you hear back soon.

That’s so weird! I interviewed in sept they gave us a turn around time of Halloween and gave a decision in early Nov. Either way though that’s ridiculous. Fingers crossed they give you the A though!
Yea I have no clue tbh but hanging in here patiently!!! Thank you!!

So morehouse sent me a rejecting saying i never submitted a headshot photo but their secondary never had a option for that. I eventually resolved it and they said “that was sent in error” as an excuse..but that means they haven’t looked at my app this whole time. Has this happened in the past?
THis happened to me about 2 weeks ago. I had to call and tell them the headshot thing was never on my secondary portal. My heart sank when I got that email because it was never an option to submit my headshot in the first place. They eventually opened my portal up and made it an option to upload the headshot

THis happened to me about 2 weeks ago. I had to call and tell them the headshot thing was never on my secondary portal. My heart sank when I got that email because it was never an option to submit my headshot in the first place. They eventually opened my portal up and made it an option to upload the headshot

lol a mess. Because now we’re basically at the bottom of the line and I was technically complete in august/ September. It’s ridiculous

Someone in admissions told you this? It seems like they are all over the place bc I know people who interviewed in November who have heard back.

I was gonna also say that. People that interviewed mid November heard back second week of December it seems.

I wonder if end of nov/ beginning of Dec will hear around the same time.

I was gonna also say that. People that interviewed mid November heard back second week of December it seems.

I wonder if end of nov/ beginning of Dec will hear around the same time.
one of my friends said that to me that they are behind a little bit

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when they meet to discuss decisions during the week?

Bruh morehouse taking they sweet time and its kinda annoying and right before black history month, like come on hbcusss

Attachments

• IMG_6296.jpg
    IMG_6296.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 74
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users