2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Were you OOS? And did you provide any update letters/letters of intent/interest between the time you were waitlisted and received an acceptance?

Yes, I was OOS. I actually did not provide any letters in that time, but that was also because I began to realize I preferred another school I had received an A from. I’m sure many would encourage a letter of intent/interest, especially to Morehouse. For the update though, I wouldn’t unless I had something significant to update my application with, which I did not.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
the wait is killing me!!! you guys think December interviews will find out at the end of this month? and does anyone know WHY admissions decisions take so long? Like, what is the process?

the wait is killing me!!! you guys think December interviews will find out at the end of this month? and does anyone know WHY admissions decisions take so long? Like, what is the process?
I’m not sure how their process works, but I interviewed mid November and they said we’d find out mid to end of December.

anyone sending updates? submitted secondary 8/8 and still silence

I’m not sure how their process works, but I interviewed mid November and they said we’d find out mid to end of December.

So like…. During Christmas and new years? lol i don’t know I want that kind of anxiety. My interview was October and silence!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if their wait list has any movement? If so, what month? I was WL after interview :(

Does anyone know if their wait list has any movement? If so, what month? I was WL after interview :(
This was posted in this thread a little bit ago:

"Hey everyone, I'm a MD2 at Morehouse. Most of the waitlist movement for Morehouse is around May and June. I Interviewed in December of my application year, waitlisted in February, and accepted in May. I have other classmates who were waitlisted in November and accepted in May. This is a long stressful process and waiting is the worst part. Take it one day at a time and try to stay positive! (I know that's easier said than done lol)"

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone who interviewed 12/1, know when we should expect to hear something back? I don’t recall them mentioning how long decisions would take.

is morehouse still sending II's or should I just forget it?

Any idea when they're gonna start releasing more acceptances again?

Reactions: 1 users
Oh man lolol patient is an understatement

the wait is rough! students that interviewed in november haven’t heard back yet so i’m assuming they’ll hear back this month and/or next and then december following that

So... I'm taking a HUGE risk and just submitted my secondary here yesterday, two days before their 1/5 deadline. I have a 3.6 GPA and 512 MCAT (LM 68). IS, ORM.

Give it to me straight, do I still have a shot at this school?

So... I'm taking a HUGE risk and just submitted my secondary here yesterday, two days before their 1/5 deadline. I have a 3.6 GPA and 512 MCAT (LM 68). IS, ORM.

Give it to me straight, do I still have a shot at this school?
I think so if you are a mission fit. I feel like they prioritize having students who have shown genuine interest in care for the underserved