2023-2024 Morehouse

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the wait is killing me!!! you guys think December interviews will find out at the end of this month? and does anyone know WHY admissions decisions take so long? Like, what is the process?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if their wait list has any movement? If so, what month? I was WL after interview 🙁
This was posted in this thread a little bit ago:

"Hey everyone, I'm a MD2 at Morehouse. Most of the waitlist movement for Morehouse is around May and June. I Interviewed in December of my application year, waitlisted in February, and accepted in May. I have other classmates who were waitlisted in November and accepted in May. This is a long stressful process and waiting is the worst part. Take it one day at a time and try to stay positive! (I know that's easier said than done lol)"
 
Anyone who interviewed 12/1, know when we should expect to hear something back? I don’t recall them mentioning how long decisions would take.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So... I'm taking a HUGE risk and just submitted my secondary here yesterday, two days before their 1/5 deadline. I have a 3.6 GPA and 512 MCAT (LM 68). IS, ORM.

Give it to me straight, do I still have a shot at this school?
 
So... I'm taking a HUGE risk and just submitted my secondary here yesterday, two days before their 1/5 deadline. I have a 3.6 GPA and 512 MCAT (LM 68). IS, ORM.

Give it to me straight, do I still have a shot at this school?
I think so if you are a mission fit. I feel like they prioritize having students who have shown genuine interest in care for the underserved
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad