2023-2024 Morehouse

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do they accept letter of interest/intent before interview
For sure send because I sent letter of interest and got II!
did you email admissions for LOI?
Oh gosh. I’m so sorry for the mix up. I actually confirmed that the admissions office prefers you send a letter of interest only if you’ve received an II or already done your II. I think I had done mine and thought they accepted it but they do NOT accept prior to II! So sorry again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
admissions said they only meet once a month and it is up to if the interviewer that had you submitted their report, so i know they sent out acceptances in february so yall should def am expecting something either this week or after their match week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R yesterday, and received another from a different school today 😢 going to start planning for re-app. Good luck everyone else!!