2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I forgot if they mentioned it during the interview day. But is Morehouse doing in-person tours? If so, how would I sign up?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my acceptance, hopefully it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those on the alternative list. Morehouse will show movement around May/June depending on how many people withdraw their acceptance. Most people withdraw in April…. Just heard this from admissions.

Reactions: 3 users
For those on the alternative list. Morehouse will show movement around May/June depending on how many people withdraw their acceptance. Most people withdraw in April…. Just heard this from admissions.

Thanks for sharing! Several of my friends that applied last year said they got off the waitlist in May!

Reactions: 1 users
do they accept letter of interest/intent before interview
For sure send because I sent letter of interest and got II!
did you email admissions for LOI?
Oh gosh. I’m so sorry for the mix up. I actually confirmed that the admissions office prefers you send a letter of interest only if you’ve received an II or already done your II. I think I had done mine and thought they accepted it but they do NOT accept prior to II! So sorry again.

Reactions: 1 users
I have not heard from them, but read in the previous thread that they already send out batch of pre-ii R?

Last edited:
anyone who got waitlisted send a LOI yet? and also why are there 27 peeople in the group me for a class size of 115 wth

Reactions: 1 user
any clue when the next round of decisions are being made A, R or IIs?
For whatever reason I think they’re still sending out IIs but I’m not entirely sure why I think that.

Has anyone gotten replies from admissions to emails? Bc I haven’t yet

Has anyone heard back from the 2/14 interview? Wondering if anyone asked during the breaks

admissions said they only meet once a month and it is up to if the interviewer that had you submitted their report, so i know they sent out acceptances in february so yall should def am expecting something either this week or after their match week.

Pre-II R yesterday, and received another from a different school today :cryi: going to start planning for re-app. Good luck everyone else!!