You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Pittsburgh
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i’m also wondering the same thing 😭Is their class full or something [emoji24]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i’m also wondering the same thing [emoji24]
I emailed them this morning and they said they are still reviewing on a rolling basis so I’m taking that as the class isn’t full yet [emoji1693]
dubsI emailed them this morning and they said they are still reviewing on a rolling basis so I’m taking that as the class isn’t full yet [emoji1693]
Withdrew my acceptance off the waitlist. Good luck to everyone waiting!
Just when I was about to commit to another school, I got accepted off the waitlist at Pitt. I can't believe it
Just when I was about to commit to another school, I got accepted off the waitlist at Pitt. I can't believe it
Omg congrats!!
Thank you so so much, I'm beyond grateful for this amazing app cycle 🙂Omg congrats!!
sweetorange
New Member
Do we think there might be more waitlist movement after today or is this it?
Do we think there might be more waitlist movement after today or is this it?
Depends on whether or not people accept their offer
Three people joined yesterday and it's at 144 now. Not sure how many are current students, or how many people accepted may not be in there. But someone posted the other day that they were leaving bc they got off another waitlist, and there have been a few people in and a few people out about once a week for the last few weeks, so seems like things are still getting settled right now. The end of May is PTE for schools that extended their deadlines, so maybe there will be some movement next week too? I could be wrong ofc, only admissions can say if they are still reviewing or if they are at class size.does anyone know what the groupme size is looking like? am i cooked?
Oh did pitt formally change their pte deadline to end of may? or do u mean other schoolsThree people joined yesterday and it's at 144 now. Not sure how many are current students, or how many people accepted may not be in there. But someone posted the other day that they were leaving bc they got off another waitlist, and there have been a few people in and a few people out about once a week for the last few weeks, so seems like things are still getting settled right now. The end of May is PTE for schools that extended their deadlines, so maybe there will be some movement next week too? I could be wrong ofc, only admissions can say if they are still reviewing or if they are at class size.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Other schools. Brown and Maryland are two that I know of, there are probably others that could cause a ripple effect with Pitt as people get off waitlists and drop multiple acceptances.Oh did pitt formally change their pte deadline to end of may? or do u mean other schools
CTE is still a month out on July 7th, I hope you get good news soon!Does anyone know what Pitts CTE deadline is? just want to gauge how much time there is to potentially get off the wl, altho my hopes are essentially gone now
TerrificQuote23
Full Member
Any recent WL movement? Wondering if it’s time to give up hope :/
TerrificQuote23
Full Member
Just spoke to admissions, they’re currently at class size
How were you able to access the groupme? Do you know where I can find it?Three people joined yesterday and it's at 144 now. Not sure how many are current students, or how many people accepted may not be in there. But someone posted the other day that they were leaving bc they got off another waitlist, and there have been a few people in and a few people out about once a week for the last few weeks, so seems like things are still getting settled right now. The end of May is PTE for schools that extended their deadlines, so maybe there will be some movement next week too? I could be wrong ofc, only admissions can say if they are still reviewing or if they are at class size.
You're in last cycle's thread, you'll have to ask in the 24-25 oneHow were you able to access the groupme? Do you know where I can find it?