2023-2024 Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Update: just called the admissions committee. They told me that waitlist movement will continue on a rolling basis. The person I spoke with was unable to tell me how many people were in the class or how many spots were likely to still be filled from the waitlist.

Thanks for calling and letting us know!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my acceptance off the waitlist... hopefully one of my good friends from this thread will be offered my spot! Thank you all for commiserating and celebrating this journey with me it's been real!

Reactions: 7 users
i’m also wondering the same thing

I emailed them this morning and they said they are still reviewing on a rolling basis so I’m taking that as the class isn’t full yet

Reactions: 6 users
Just when I was about to commit to another school, I got accepted off the waitlist at Pitt. I can't believe it

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
does anyone know what the groupme size is looking like? am i cooked?
Three people joined yesterday and it's at 144 now. Not sure how many are current students, or how many people accepted may not be in there. But someone posted the other day that they were leaving bc they got off another waitlist, and there have been a few people in and a few people out about once a week for the last few weeks, so seems like things are still getting settled right now. The end of May is PTE for schools that extended their deadlines, so maybe there will be some movement next week too? I could be wrong ofc, only admissions can say if they are still reviewing or if they are at class size.

Reactions: 1 user
Three people joined yesterday and it's at 144 now. Not sure how many are current students, or how many people accepted may not be in there. But someone posted the other day that they were leaving bc they got off another waitlist, and there have been a few people in and a few people out about once a week for the last few weeks, so seems like things are still getting settled right now. The end of May is PTE for schools that extended their deadlines, so maybe there will be some movement next week too? I could be wrong ofc, only admissions can say if they are still reviewing or if they are at class size.
Oh did pitt formally change their pte deadline to end of may? or do u mean other schools

Reactions: 1 user
Oh did pitt formally change their pte deadline to end of may? or do u mean other schools
Other schools. Brown and Maryland are two that I know of, there are probably others that could cause a ripple effect with Pitt as people get off waitlists and drop multiple acceptances.

Reactions: 1 users