aishahwjwodj
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
historically WL movement seems to start around beginning of MayTill what?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
historically WL movement seems to start around beginning of MayTill what?
How do you know there's a correlation between the CYMS date change and getting off the waitlist? Previous threads don't mention it at all and, anecdotally, I had the date change and am still on the waitlist :/There definitely is. Here are the dates people reported getting off of the waitlist in previous years threads.
2023-2024 thread:
28-May
28-May
10-May
10-May
7-May
1-May
1-May
1-May
25-Apr
2022-2023 thread:
2-May
2-May
2-May
2021-2022 thread:
No one reported getting off of the waitlist this year.
So there’s no correlation with cyms updating to April and getting off the WL?
So I wasnt trying to comment on this, im sure its nothing/just a random glitch!! So sorry for being daft. I fixed my original comment so i dont freak people out.How do you know there's a correlation between the CYMS date change and getting off the waitlist? Previous threads don't mention it at all and, anecdotally, I had the date change and am still on the waitlist :/
why are they no longer doing merit based aid?It's only been one day since April 15--I really dont think this is a bad place to be. There were 140 by April 30 last year and like 60+ admits off the waitlist. I would still bet on decent movement even if the number doesn't drop too much. Another thing is that they're now only offering need-based aid, which I imagine would mean more people withdrawing than other years when they gave merit aid. That said, who knows, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves lol
this week my dude(tte)s, the time is here
p sure this is the one lol but I could be wrongOr are they gonna be like “u might get off the waitlist” until August
i think the commit date is early july so probably unlikely to hear back in july/augustOr are they gonna be like “u might get off the waitlist” until August
Yeah. No need based aid, I also qualified for FAP (just barely though).for those of you accepted, was the need-based aid underwhelming? i’m not off the waitlist but wanted to get an understanding since I know the school doesn’t give out much aid. I qualified for FAP if that helps lol
They do have need based aid, I just didn't get any.damn so no need OR merit based aid?
oh no i'm sorry 🙁They do have need based aid, I just didn't get any.
yeah mine wont open eitherdon’t want to induce more panic for anyone, but maybe they’re doing something with waitlists bc the portal won’t open anymore ?
I DIDN'T NEED THIS LEVEL OF CRASH OUT RIGHT NOW (also, to be fair, we had a big storm here in pgh two days ago and half the city including me is still out of power, so...)don’t want to induce more panic for anyone, but maybe they’re doing something with waitlists bc the portal won’t open anymore ?
oh my god okay it’s happening !!! everybody stay calm
It said 5/7. I don’t see 5/1.Last year’s thread said 5/1 results came out around 8am PST which is… about now… maybe tomorrow??
There was some on 5/1 and 5/7 in last years threadIt said 5/7. I don’t see 5/1.
Reminder of dates for people who are crashing out rn yes people did in fact report hearing back on may 1st last yearHere are the dates people reported acceptances from the waitlist on from previous years threads, in case anyone was wondering about timeline.
2023-2024 thread:
28-May
28-May
10-May
10-May
7-May
1-May
1-May
1-May
25-Apr
2022-2023 thread:
2-May
2-May
2-May
2021-2022 thread:
No one reported getting off of the waitlist this year.
*EDITED I think that thing you're talking about is just a glitch and to expect that it means nothing
Congrats!!!I got the call this morning that I got in off the PSTP waitlist! No changes to my portal yet, but heard from the PSTP admin that the application system is experiencing technical issues so it will take time for my official acceptance to be uploaded. Prob why no one has officially heard yet.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.