2023-2024 Rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS R LM 70

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I am refreshing for that R if toastedbutter got one lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
rejected! 2nd rejection of the season

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Seem to have dodged the R wave. Complete 7/6 and no email or change in portal status.

Reactions: 4 users
Let me hop on the R train real quick. OOS R received.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
surfing that sweet R wave tooooooo
LM76 submitted 7/11 yeeeee, pre-ii r yesterday afternoon

• Care
OOS pre-II R yesterday
stats in signature
best of luck to everyone else this cycle!!

• Care
Can someone please clarify what non-academic means for the purposes of the most meaningful non-academic activities?? Are they saying just no class/research activities? And something not in your app like that you haven't talked about at all ?
I wrote about D1 athletics and my most meaningful volunteer experience, both of which I listed and designated as most meaningful on AMCAS. I think they try to pair you with someone with experience in whatever you write about in the activities/essay answers (at least from what I see with my interviewers).

OOS R just received. Complete 7/15.

OOS II just now. Complete 7/20

IS Pre-II R at 3:59pm EST (7/27 complete)

Last edited:
Hey yall, please put your completion dates if writing about your Rs! Ty :)

Reactions: 2 users
Do we know when we should be hearing back regarding decisions?

OOS A via email! Interviewed 09/27. I don't know if this is a glitch or not considering they said it would be 6-8 weeks before a decision but my portal shows an A as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
OOS A via email! Interviewed 09/27. I don't know if this is a glitch or not considering they said it would be 6-8 weeks before a decision but my portal shows an A as well.
Hopefully those who interviewed earlier are next. Congrats!

WL, interviewed late september. my 2nd interviewer was desperately trying to stress test me and i know straight up i didn't do well as a result so i kind of expected it tbh. congrats to those that got accepted!!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
WL, interviewed late september. my 2nd interviewer was desperately trying to stress test me and i know straight up i didn't do well as a result so i kind of expected it tbh. congrats to those that got accepted!!
+1 we got this, we'll be fine!

+1 A!! Interviewed 10/5...Unreal and congrats to all

• Love