2023-2024 Rochester

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone please clarify what non-academic means for the purposes of the most meaningful non-academic activities?? Are they saying just no class/research activities? And something not in your app like that you haven't talked about at all ?
I wrote about D1 athletics and my most meaningful volunteer experience, both of which I listed and designated as most meaningful on AMCAS. I think they try to pair you with someone with experience in whatever you write about in the activities/essay answers (at least from what I see with my interviewers).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad