2023-2024 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a data point, I was on normal waitlist, received email this morning titled “closing the wait list” stating that they do not anticipate any movement this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a data point, I was on normal waitlist, received email this morning titled “closing the wait list” stating that they do not anticipate any movement this year.
I’m interviewing on the 20 for a highest priority spot and they said in my initial invitation they are expecting movement late may
 
I know they said in the HPWL email that they only take letters of interest, but I saw someone from last year saying that they sent a LOI anyways and got in the next week...RWJ is my top choice and I want to send one but not sure if it will hurt my chances if they take it the wrong way....
 
I emailed them to inquire about the high priority list and they said they estimate to get through the top 10% in the next couple of weeks and will get through more ranked candidates the next few weeks. They said: "I remain hopeful we are able to get through a good portion of our high priority list", but I'm kind of skeptical because by then they'll also have the highest priority in the mix.
 
I emailed them yesterday about possible movement and they said things have "slowed down" and they don't expect much more movement from the high priority list.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ended up withdrawing my A yesterday so hopefully that provides some more movement for those still waiting
The person that posted ln probably got your spot. I know that the class is full at 165 as of yesterday and spots may open up if people get into their state schools or any other reason they choose another school over RWJMS
 
I know it's prob shot in the dark at this point but is anyone still on HPWL or thinking about withdrawing their A?
 
Has anyone else tried getting in contact with admissions over email the past week and haven’t gotten any response back? I’ve sent them two emails last week and still haven’t heard anything…
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad