I really hope so! I have my fingers crossed. Have you heard of anyone getting in after CTE at RWJMS or any other MD schools? I didn't think that was possible! You're giving me hope
I really hope so! I have my fingers crossed. Have you heard of anyone getting in after CTE at RWJMS or any other MD schools? I didn't think that was possible! You're giving me hope
There could be students that have acceptances elsewhere but have not made a final decision to commit to a school. If this date passes and they end up going with somewhere other than RWJ, that would open up a seat for someone else. Out of 165 seats I think the chances that at least 1 opens up is pretty good
Just got the rejection email for the HPWL. Thankfully I was accepted elsewhere, I hope everyone else got into a program they're happy with. Good luck guys.