2022-2023 Rutgers, New Jersey

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes but I had sent an update prior in March and thought it was sufficient instead of resubmitting another upload. They said they gave my spot away because of the lack of LOI before I emailed them asking what's my decision about a week ago
wow the double standard for communication is insane I have tried to follow up with them twice since I sent my LOI a month ago, including last week, and radio silence 😐 glad you got your answer though and good luck!
 
welp I called admissions on Friday & emailed with Dean Heinrich about the LOI email from more than a month ago and explaining my time constraints. he said they planned to have a committee review over the weekend and told me to stay in touch so I sent a follow up this AM. he said it’s hard to put a timeline on their process but it seems like they’re trying to move things along. it also seems like everyone who got that email has gotten in so far (not me tho lol). I imagine they’re going thru the “unofficial” HPAL before moving onto PAL/PL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also got the call on Friday around 10pm!! I was so excited I almost couldn't believe it!

Accepted from the PAL - I interviewed late February and was placed on the PAL early March. I got an email from Dr. Heinrich asking about my current level of commitment to NJMS that afternoon too.

Best of luck to everyone else on the waitlists - I hope you all get good news soon! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad