Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
definitely. they told me it was moving but then someone said it wasn'tMannn, i think the waitlist status really just depends on who answers the phone/email lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
definitely. they told me it was moving but then someone said it wasn'tMannn, i think the waitlist status really just depends on who answers the phone/email lol
Nope I've kinda already accepted that the class is probably full by now. I'm just grateful I already have an A elsewhereHas anyone heard anything? Last day of the month ugh
Nope I've kinda already accepted that the class is probably full by now. I'm just grateful I already have an A elsewhere
I called and they said the waitlist was currently moving, but I agree with your timelineWorth mentioning - SUNY Upstate just sent out an email to WL’d applicants stating that their class was basically full (slightly overfilled actually)
Also worth mentioning that i was told WL movement would begin end of this week/start of next week (yet other have already claimed to been moved off)
I’d wager this — if by middle to end of next week we don’t hear anything, the class might be filled up
Hell nawl I've accepted that their class is prob full by nowanyone hear anything today?
They do. Maybe stony overfilled this cycle?I find it strange that many people earlier in the thread widthrew their As and no waitlist movement. I’m not too familiar with the process so was wondering do schools usually give more As then seats?
That's what I'm thinking. They probably accepted more students so they wouldn't have to pull from waitlistThey do. Maybe stony overfilled this cycle?
Thank you!!Congrats!! RSOM Accepted Students class of 2028 🙂
Nope! Interviewed in mid nov and then got placed on regular wl in dec! I just feel like everyone who got placed on the wl later in the cycle got HPWL distinction if they had it, and they didn’t do the same for ppl who got waitlisted earlier. I don’t know for sure at all just my inference from reading what ppl have said in the past on here!Congrats! Were you HPWL?
Did you send any updates or letter of intent?Nope! Interviewed in mid nov and then got placed on regular wl in dec! I just feel like everyone who got placed on the wl later in the cycle got HPWL distinction if they had it, and they didn’t do the same for ppl who got waitlisted earlier. I don’t know for sure at all just my inference from reading what ppl have said in the past on here!
I sent one letter of intent beginning of Feb and then another update/LOI in April I believeDid you send any updates or letter of intent?
Got reply this morning that movement was still happening, but who knows how muchIs there any hope getting off the WL or should I just commit to my A
Imo it would be wise to begin committing to your A now, and treat potential WL movement as a pleasant surpriseIs there any hope getting off the WL or should I just commit to my A
But wouldn't I be burning bridges if I commit and then say I can't goImo it would be wise to begin committing to your A now, and treat potential WL movement as a pleasant surprise
was thinking the same, people still holding multiple acceptances will be forced to dropThere will almost certainly be a wave of waitlist offers after the CTE deadline, which is on Monday.
People are still holding multiple A’s? I thought most people had to choose 1 for PTE by nowwas thinking the same, people still holding multiple acceptances will be forced to drop
people are supposed to PTE at 1 school by now, but it’s not a hard deadline it seems, especially with the fafsa delays this yearPeople are still holding multiple A’s? I thought most people had to choose 1 for PTE by now
I'd give it until the end of the week. They need to sort through everyone who dropped offers today and since Wednesday is off, it might take them a couple of days. After Friday, though, it's probably cooked.If there’s no movement tomorrow it’s safe to say that there will be no more movement this cycle
just starting??? 😭I spoke with them yesterday and they said they’re just starting to pull from the waitlist and that if you are on the HPWL you would’ve gotten an email informing you
People were holding their A's right up to the CTE deadline and were forced to drop. As I predicted, the game hadn't started until Monday. We're off to the races, folks!just starting??? 😭
Just starting is crazy 😭I spoke with them yesterday and they said they’re just starting to pull from the waitlist and that if you are on the HPWL you would’ve gotten an email informing you
Nopeanyone hear anything td?
Nope :/ my CTE deadline is approaching soon for Upstate 😂anyone hear anything td?
FYI - from AMCAS - "By selecting "Commit to Enroll," I am indicating that I have made my final selection and withdrawn all other applications, including waitlist positions."Imo it would be wise to begin committing to your A now, and treat potential WL movement as a pleasant surprise
Looks that way. Rip the WLYa'll think if it's not today it's wraps?
U can call and ask about WL movement. U dont have to give them ur name if u dont want to. The problem is u can get a different answer depending on who picks upHas anyone called them recently?
I just called them and they said there is still movement but that is all they can say at this time. Im taking all their answers with a grain of salt now lolU can call and ask about WL movement. U dont have to give them ur name if u dont want to. The problem is u can get a different answer depending on who picks up
“There is still movement” probably just means “technically a position can open up at any time from now until the first day of classes” which is probably the more useless information we could have lmaoI just called them and they said there is still movement but that is all they can say at this time. Im taking all their answers with a grain of salt now lol
i didn’t get that email but it sounds like an acceptance. congrats!!Did anyone else just get an email saying "We are interested in offering you an acceptance to our 2024 entering class."??? So confused by the email and whether I'm actually about to be accepted or if they're just gauging interest from anyone on the WL
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.