You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It seems they send out decisions on the same day of the week and time. Based on last year it seems we should be getting an email around 11 with an R or W.Does anyone's portal still say the application is still under review? Does this mean no decision has been made yet orrrr is this a sign for a R or W 😢
MDwannabe01
Full Member
Does anyone's portal still say the application is still under review? Does this mean no decision has been made yet orrrr is this a sign for a R or W 😢
You’re checking the TUportal right not the secondary application website? Bc I checked the wrong portal at first and saw the update in the portal we made to schedule our interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS II just this morning. Will be withdrawing so hope one of y'all gets it!
Does anyone know if there is an accepted students groupme/facebook group?
I thought the school was done sending II.OOS II just this morning. Will be withdrawing so hope one of y'all gets it!
Nope! And weird enough I got it at 3 AM lol.I thought the school was done sending II.
Crossing my fingers, I'll get that OOS II.Nope! And weird enough I got it at 3 AM lol.
premedboul
Full Member
Ah yes I checked the actual portal 🙁 but thanks for checking in! Huge congrats on your acceptance 🎉You’re checking the TUportal right not the secondary application website? Bc I checked the wrong portal at first and saw the update in the portal we made to schedule our interview!
+1 OOS A LM 71 main campus
Did you get an email to check?OOS A main campus off the CC list!
Yes, I received an email this morning!Did you get an email to check?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stinkygoose00
Full Member
CC list for north philly just now, interviewed 1/23
premedboul
Full Member
CC'd too 🙄
CC list for north philly just now, interviewed 1/23
clinicalpearls
Full Member
Me as well, interviewed 11/28CC'd too 🙄
coffeespin23
Full Member
+1 CC interviewed mid Nov
sunnydays_
New Member
CC'd...interviewed mid January
jimmytherockstar
Full Member
A!!! Interviewed October, CC November, and now just got off the CC list. LM 68ish
Last edited:
do you only get acceptance to ur preferred campus? if you applied north philly is it possible that u actually get accepted to st luke?
garnmonster
Full Member
i sent a letter of intent and DIDNT get off the CC list so 💀did anyone who got off CC send an update?
sillycat123
New Member
Does anyone actually get rejected after an interview? I know they say that it’s an option, but it seems like I’m only seeing As and CCs.
IS II this morning for Philly
Hey can I ask when you were complete??IS II this morning for Philly
OOS A st Luke’s this morning interviewed 1/9 LM70
As someone waiting on their II, I just knew about the existence of the TU portal and emailed Temple since I never received such an email lol!You’re checking the TUportal right not the secondary application website? Bc I checked the wrong portal at first and saw the update in the portal we made to schedule our interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
garnmonster
Full Member
you get a link and instructions on how to set up an account on the TU portal if you get an II. not everyone gets an account on the TU portalAs someone waiting on their II, I just knew about the existence of the TU portal and emailed Temple since I never received such an email lol!
z123456789
Full Member
When does this school stop sending II?
Also wondering thisWhen does this school stop sending II?
jimmytherockstar
Full Member
I got off CC, didn't send anything at alldid anyone who got off CC send an update?
I had an interview today and i was told that adcom meetings are every Friday. Do you guys think that my decision would be made this week on Friday?
irishdoc28
Full Member
Has anyone who has been CC'd (either in Nov or Feb) been able to upload an update letter? I uploaded one previously in early December but can no longer find the spot to upload a new one anymore. Did they take this down?
garnmonster
Full Member
even if a decision was made this week, they won’t release the next batch of decisions until march at the earliest. per their website they release decisions in november, january, and march. however it looks like they were delayed and released them early feb (yesterday) so the march set could also be delayed to early aprilI had an interview today and i was told that adcom meetings are every Friday. Do you guys think that my decision would be made this week on Friday?
dukesmom1231
New Member
OOS II this AM!
Congrats! When did you submit your application?OOS II this AM!
calmandrain
Full Member
Is there an accepted students group?
D
deleted1181303
I was gonna go but heard about that so I withdrew 😂The community interview was the most annoying part of this entire cycle. Like literally. Lol
Can someone please provide as many details as possible about the interview process? Style of questions, how to prep, and whatnot
There is an opening on the 15th and then first week of March, I was thinking of doing it in March but would that mean that I won't get my decision until April or later?
There is an opening on the 15th and then first week of March, I was thinking of doing it in March but would that mean that I won't get my decision until April or later?
Last edited:
D
deleted1169403
Decisions are released Dec/Jan/April, apparently. I personally don’t see a reason to wait until March to interview, seems risky.Can someone please provide as many details as possible about the interview process? Style of questions, how to prep, and whatnot
There is an opening on the 15th and then first week of March, I was thinking of doing it in March but would that mean that I won't get my decision until April or later?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Risky in what sense? I have work on the 15th and I won’t have enough time to prep reallyDecisions are released Dec/Jan/April, apparently. I personally don’t see a reason to wait until March to interview, seems risky.
I already scheduled it for the first week of March so if I should 10000% reschedule then I’d have to email them
Last edited:
D
deleted1169403
I know as much as you do. Schedule whenever works for you. Also I have no sense of time, March seems a lot farther away to me than it actually is lol.Risky in what sense? I have work on the 15th and I won’t have enough time to prep really
I already scheduled it for the first week of March so if I should 10000% reschedule then I’d have to email them
sunnydays_
New Member
For submitting update letters, do we need to email admissions and upload to the portal or only upload to the portal...?
Someone replied a long reply to my comment but then deleted it before I got to read it🥲 (if you’re reading this then please dm me if you’re not comfortable posting it here)
Last edited:
For submitting update letters, do we need to email admissions and upload to the portal or only upload to the portal...?
I uploaded it directly to the portal. If you need to change/remove the file, you will have to call/email admissions though.