You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oos ii this morning! any interview tips? im scared since it's so late
Sorry for the late reply, just saw this! Got the II on 2/6, and my app was complete mid-SeptemberHey can I ask when you were complete??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not like that group interview LMAOO
lobsterroll
Full Member
how far out do they send interviews till?
Congrats! When did you submit your secondary?OOS II 3 am today lol
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
how long to wait for decision post interview?
Thank you! And JulyCongrats! When did you submit your secondary?
sosopremed
Full Member
Does anyone know if they accept letters of interest? Haven't heard back from them and tried calling because I wanna send one in!
calmandrain
Full Member
Is there an accepted students chat/group?
going back a few years but i interviewed really late and turned into an Aoos ii this morning! any interview tips? im scared since it's so late
osmanthus
New Member
I sent an update letter, which included information as to why I'm interested in Temple, and got an interview invite a few weeks after! I'd definitely recommend sending them a letter.Does anyone know if they accept letters of interest? Haven't heard back from them and tried calling because I wanna send one in!
sillycat123
New Member
Anyone have any idea when the March release date will be?
garnmonster
Full Member
i think someone else said they were told mid-march at their interview. i think they tend to release on tuesdays so i would guess 3/12 or 3/19Anyone have any idea when the March release date will be?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
update they said yesterday at the interview that we will hear back mid march by emailFor those of us interviewing on 2/21, are we thinking we'll make the March wave of decisions or have to wait until the end?
I sent an update letter, which included information as to why I'm interested in Temple, and got an interview invite a few weeks after! I'd definitely recommend sending them a letter.
Did you send directly to admissions or upload to the portal?
I remember I uploaded through my portal.
MmMozzarella
New Member
IS II! Complete early August
futuredrhan
New Member
Just withdrew my A. Secondary completed early, Interviewed early October, accepted with the first wave in November. Good luck to everyone!
blueberrycrayon
New Member
Congrats!! If you don't mind telling, what is your LM score?IS II! Complete early August
MmMozzarella
New Member
Thank you! LM 68Congrats!! If you don't mind telling, what is your LM score?
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
manifesting II🦉
maxime6925
Full Member
Has anyone heard about an Accepted Students' Day / Second Look?
calmandrain
Full Member
I called the other week and they said it should be on April 5th but they haven't sent any info out to accepted students yetHas anyone heard about an Accepted Students' Day / Second Look?
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
is the student ambassador meeting truly optional
jimmytherockstar
Full Member
I spent 20 seconds in that meeting before leaving. Still got accepted. I believe that meeting is truly optionalis the student ambassador meeting truly optional
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
interview was chill. really enjoyed at least one of them lol
sosopremed
Full Member
Anyone know any updates with II’s from here?
same question, anyone know when is their last interview? are they still sending any out? On their website, they say they interview till April?Anyone know any updates with II’s from here?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
clinicalpearls
Full Member
It only moves when they release decisions so next time would be mid-MarchHow often does the waitlist move
EC24hopeful
Full Member
OOS II just now for St Luke's w strong ties to Bethlehem! They were scheduling through 3/19.
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
adcoms say they meet every friday. next round of decisions is sometime in march and then april
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
Withdrawing my A for St Lukes
OOS II for St. Luke's. I am declining and I hope the interview goes to one of you deserving applicants! Best of luck to all.
OOS II just now for St Luke's w strong ties to Bethlehem! They were scheduling through 3/19.
OOS II - Philly
OOS II for St. Luke's. I am declining and I hope the interview goes to one of you deserving applicants! Best of luck to all.
When were you all complete ?
D
deleted1174679
Has Temple send pre II rejections ?
EC24hopeful
Full Member
Completed in August but sent an update letter in DecemberWhen were you all complete ?
airfryer101
New Member
Do we have any idea what the movement off the CC list is like? Or is it more of a soft-R?
From what I have heard about 1/3 of the class comes off CCDo we have any idea what the movement off the CC list is like? Or is it more of a soft-R?
When do people start to come off? Is it summer or soonerFrom what I have heard about 1/3 of the class comes off CC
Some already have. CC list gets reviewed for each ADCOM meeting (meeting to decide on batch of applicants)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
airfryer101
New Member
When is the March decision wave expected to come out?
calmandrain
Full Member
Have any accepted students received any info about second look day yet?
maxime6925
Full Member
Nope 😵 but according to admissions we should hear soon -- it seems the second look day will be the first week in AprilHave any accepted students received any info about second look day yet?
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
if we interviewed in february, would we expect decisions in march or april?