outfishing
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Speculating off of the facebook page, but it looks like not much - class of 2027 admitted 202 students and 2028 facebook group has 193 members :/how much WL room seems to remain?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Speculating off of the facebook page, but it looks like not much - class of 2027 admitted 202 students and 2028 facebook group has 193 members :/how much WL room seems to remain?
Speculating off of the facebook page, but it looks like not much - class of 2027 admitted 202 students and 2028 facebook group has 193 members :/
I wouldn’t use this as a gauge for WL movement because at least me personally have not gone through and left the facebook pages of schools I’ve withdrawn from, Tufts included!
Ok, I'm crossing my fingers that this is the case! Thank you for the input 🙂I wouldn’t use this as a gauge for WL movement because at least me personally have not gone through and left the facebook pages of schools I’ve withdrawn from, Tufts included!
Speculating off of the facebook page, but it looks like not much - class of 2027 admitted 202 students and 2028 facebook group has 193 members :/
Ok, I'm crossing my fingers that this is the case! Thank you for the input 🙂
I can only hope 😕 - but it sounds like there is still a chanceah, okay! so do we know if WL movement will continue?
They already sent them out. If you havent received the email, it means you did not get it. I didnt get it either and emailed them to ask.Have any Maine Track accepted students heard about the MMC Scholarship? The acceptance portal mentions that these would be sent out in March...
There have been a lot of new people who have gotten in off the WL.
FYI, there is an accepted students GroupMe (there is also a link to one for the Maine Track within). Click here to join: GroupMe
about how much WL movement do you think remains, judging from this?
Don’t think the numbers are 100% representative of class size, but there’s 196 in the official group me (including some admin + M1s), and 110 in unofficial groupme (not the maine specific one). I feel like a lot of people left the groupme on 5/1 so hopefully we’ll see more movement soon [emoji1696][emoji1696]
ah okay! so there’s 196 for boston accepted class now ? sorry for all the questions
I think this group includes Maine and Boston students.
Pretty stagnant.has there been an update from the group me on how much waitlist movement seems to remain?
Pretty stagnant.
do you think they’re done with WL then? it’s hard to tell how much room remains
gave up my spot a few days ago so there may be more turnover in general!
okay! the group me still says 111 students but I am not sure how to use this to gauge space/if it is even reliable to do so
i think a lot of those people just join the group upon acceptance though. because 197 is above class size. when is the CTE deadline?Groupme is unofficial, official FB has 197 rn
Groupme is unofficial, official FB has 197 rn
just wanted to say I got the call and moved off the waitlist yesterday! It really is possible and people are still shuffling around.
Interview 2/28, Regular Boston track.
congratulations :') literally my dreamjust wanted to say I got the call and moved off the waitlist yesterday! It really is possible and people are still shuffling around.
Interview 2/28, Regular Boston track.
thank you! Hmm they called me close to 5ish and sent a few emails right before.congrats! what time did you get the call? did you get an email beforehand?
Friend of mine got off the Mainetrack waitlist a few days ago!Does anyone have an idea what Mainetrack waitlist movement generally looks like?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.