wildernessmedstudent
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1Maine track WL just now, interviewed Sept, deferred in Oct
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1Maine track WL just now, interviewed Sept, deferred in Oct
+1Mainetrack waitlist an hour ago. Deferred decision at the end of January.
also curious to know how the WL moves for maine track specifically if anyone knowsdoes anyone know when WL people typically have the most movement? and how much movement there tends to be?
has anyone heard back from fin aid office about their financial aid award?
I emailed them yesterday asking for a timeline, I’ll update here when I hear back!
Very surprised to hear this. How did you find it to be only a "suggestion" tho? Either AAMC is hiding this or smth flew over my headIt is a suggestion, I am not dropping any of my acceptances until I get financial information. The only mandate is each schools PTE deadline, and subsequently CTE.
If you read the AAMC Traffic Rules, they stipulate that their guidance does NOT supersede the school's individual policies... so if your school does not require PTE until April 30th (which seems to be the most common trend) and CTE until an even later date, then you gain nothing by withdrawing before hearing all of your financial aid packages.Very surprised to hear this. How did you find it to be only a "suggestion" tho? Either AAMC is hiding this or smth flew over my head
I just got mine. I think I got a scholarship?has anyone received their fin aid award yet?
TodayWhere did you receive your aid info? Still haven’t heard anything
Did anyone else get zero institutional aid?
Did you go to the second look day? I heard they are prioritizing those student…I had workYou don't get any confirmation after you submit it and I submitted a day before the priority deadline.
Yeah I did and yes I heard that they were prioritizing those students, but I'm sure it will be out soon enough.Did you go to the second look day? I heard they are prioritizing those student…I had work
Thanks for this update. When does WL movement typically begin for Tufts? Is it done on an individual basis or in waves?If anyone is waiting on WL movement, like 25 students have left the GroupMe over the past 2 weeks. I expect some good movement.
Did all admitted students get this welcome email to create an account or only those of us who have committed? Any plan to enrollees also get it?
I got an A from WL on May 7th. It should be starting up for someNo WL movement yet?
Congrats!! Boston or Maine Track?I got an A from WL on May 7th. It should be starting up for some
Where do you see the change on the portal?Maine Track DD (sept interview) --> WL --> A today
they sent me 2 emails and the portal now has a "Maine Offer" tabWhere do you see the change on the portal?
BostonCongrats!! Boston or Maine Track?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.