2023-2024 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS Pre-II R

Members don't see this ad.

i didn't get an R that means i will get an interview and an A from here soon...right guys?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
and with that, the 2023/4 season comes to an end 👋

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
OOS pre-II R, see yall in therapy for this circus of a cycle

+1 OOS pre-II R, didn't expect much in the end and somehow still got disappointed haha. Good luck to the waitlist people!

+1 OOS pre-II R. Not sure why they waited this long, seeing as they've clearly been done sending invitations for a while.

+1 Pre-II R. Now Miami is the only school I haven't heard from, wonder how long they're going to drag it out

Reactions: 1 user
+1 Pre-II R. Now Miami is the only school I haven't heard from, wonder how long they're going to drag it out
Yeah, Miami and six other schools (Albany, Drexel, Temple, NYMC, Penn State, Wayne State) have yet to tell me anything at all despite my sending update letters to everyone who would accept one. VTC interviewed me a month and a half ago but still hasn't given me a final answer.

I'll be totally honest; it bothers me immensely that schools can just sit on our applications for as long as seven or eight months with zero communication (in some cases, not even taking updates cough MIAMI cough ALBANY cough) and we're expected to just be okay with it.

Reactions: 3 users
Right, especially after paying? I honestly think this is a reflection of my mental state back then, so I don't blame them at all.

Anyways, what do you think my chances are for an interview this month? Probably super high because they wanted me to submit (kidding)
well, the saga is finally over. Pre-II R

Yeah, Miami and six other schools (Albany, Drexel, Temple, NYMC, Penn State, Wayne State) have yet to tell me anything at all despite my sending update letters to everyone who would accept one. VTC interviewed me a month and a half ago but still hasn't given me a final answer.

I'll be totally honest; it bothers me immensely that schools can just sit on our applications for as long as seven or eight months with zero communication (in some cases, not even taking updates cough MIAMI cough ALBANY cough) and we're expected to just be okay with it.

Agreed and we have to pay both amcas fees for the secondary and then the fees for each school to complete the secondary and wait for the “holistic review”

I’ll bet they don’t even look at most applications . Just collect the money and move on . Pathetic

anyone know when we would need to do pre M1 physicals / blood tests?
If i remember correctly, you’ll need to have completed blood tests to verify immunizations like a month before matriculation. You’ll receive an email probably very soon about this if you haven’t already

has anyone received their aid package yet?
Nothing. I also never received confirmation that my documents were received or an eligibility notice. Their website says we were supposed to get these shortly after submission, but I'm sure it will be delayed due to FAFSA and out of Tuft's control.

Nothing. I also never received confirmation that my documents were received or an eligibility notice. Their website says we were supposed to get these shortly after submission, but I'm sure it will be delayed due to FAFSA and out of Tuft's control.
I had reach out to get confirmation it was received

Maine track deferral in December, Rejection now. I wanted to report this for future applicants/ people in this cycle.

Best of luck!

Maine track deferral in December, Rejection now. I wanted to report this for future applicants/ people in this cycle.

Best of luck!
Same, Interviewed end of November, Deferred decision Second week of December, Rejection today just before 1PM.

• Care
Maine track WL just now, interviewed Sept, deferred in Oct

Maine track deferral since December, just added to the Waitlist.

WL just now deferred back in November. Anyone know how much movement Tufts has off the waitlist?

Reactions: 2 users
WL from March interview. 5th WL of the season.

• Care