2023-2024 Tufts

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS pre-II R, didn't expect much in the end and somehow still got disappointed haha. Good luck to the waitlist people!
 
+1 OOS pre-II R. Not sure why they waited this long, seeing as they've clearly been done sending invitations for a while.
 
+1 Pre-II R. Now Miami is the only school I haven't heard from, wonder how long they're going to drag it out
Yeah, Miami and six other schools (Albany, Drexel, Temple, NYMC, Penn State, Wayne State) have yet to tell me anything at all despite my sending update letters to everyone who would accept one. VTC interviewed me a month and a half ago but still hasn't given me a final answer.

I'll be totally honest; it bothers me immensely that schools can just sit on our applications for as long as seven or eight months with zero communication (in some cases, not even taking updates cough MIAMI cough ALBANY cough) and we're expected to just be okay with it.
 
Right, especially after paying? I honestly think this is a reflection of my mental state back then, so I don't blame them at all.

Anyways, what do you think my chances are for an interview this month? Probably super high because they wanted me to submit (kidding)
well, the saga is finally over. Pre-II R
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, Miami and six other schools (Albany, Drexel, Temple, NYMC, Penn State, Wayne State) have yet to tell me anything at all despite my sending update letters to everyone who would accept one. VTC interviewed me a month and a half ago but still hasn't given me a final answer.

I'll be totally honest; it bothers me immensely that schools can just sit on our applications for as long as seven or eight months with zero communication (in some cases, not even taking updates cough MIAMI cough ALBANY cough) and we're expected to just be okay with it.

Agreed and we have to pay both amcas fees for the secondary and then the fees for each school to complete the secondary and wait for the “holistic review”
 
has anyone received their aid package yet?
Nothing. I also never received confirmation that my documents were received or an eligibility notice. Their website says we were supposed to get these shortly after submission, but I'm sure it will be delayed due to FAFSA and out of Tuft's control.
 
Maine track deferral in December, Rejection now. I wanted to report this for future applicants/ people in this cycle.

Best of luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad