2023-2024 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it looks on cycletrack like people have been getting calls the past 2 Thursdays

2 Thursdays ago was Thanksgiving tho… people could be putting in incorrect info

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Pleaseeee let us innnn waiting another Thursday is so painful 😭

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is USC still sending out interviews? Complete 8/20 but haven't heard anything back yet... has anyone who submitted around/after then heard anything back? II or R?

Reactions: 8 users
Is USC still sending out interviews? Complete 8/20 but haven't heard anything back yet... has anyone who submitted around/after then heard anything back? II or R?
im p sure they haven't even gotten to most of the august submissions (someone correct me if im wrong though please)

I hate to destroy any hope but I submitted 8/15 and got an II back in October.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I hate to destroy any hope but I submitted 8/15 and got an II back in October.
That was also the last reported II wave in the thread though. Nobody with a date later than that has heard back in the thread, although presumably there has been at least a little bit of activity because Cycletrack has one II reported on November 2

Reactions: 4 users
It's a little bizarre. One reported II in almost 2 months?

• Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
That was also the last reported II wave in the thread though. Nobody with a date later than that has heard back in the thread, although presumably there has been at least a little bit of activity because Cycletrack has one II reported on November 2

Yeah I’m really unsure what’s going on. Hopefully they send more soon

It seems like this school is really running behind. They even started sending out IIs pretty late.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any IIs after 08/15? Seems like they sent the ones prior to this date much faster

It should come out this week since they already know how many got acceptances for the last interview.

Shaking in my boots here with an 8/6 submission😬😬

Reactions: 7 users
So do we think A calls will go out this Thursday? Maybe for November interviewees? :unsure:

I just logged on to the portal and noticed that it says my LOR's were marked as received in November, even though my application was complete the first week of August and ik they had them then, is this the case for anyone else? (I wonder if that's when they began reviewing my app lol)

I just logged on to the portal and noticed that it says my LOR's were marked as received in November, even though my application was complete the first week of August and ik they had them then, is this the case for anyone else? (I wonder if that's when they began reviewing my app lol)
Mine also says received on 11/01 even though I was complete in August. That is their AMCAS application deadline so maybe just from that?

Mine also says received on 11/01 even though I was complete in August. That is their AMCAS application deadline so maybe just from that?
mine is marked as a date in mid November though so idk! we will never know but its fun to speculate lmaooo this process really has made me a new level of neurotic
Are you guys looking at "notes" next to the "letters of rec?" Mine is just blank lmao
under document status!

Reactions: 1 users
OOS Pre-II R this morning. LM 69, complete 9/10. I emailed the admissions office with a question two days ago. Probably a coincidence given the R wave but it’s kinda funny to imagine my email prompted them to look at my app then insta reject haha. Good luck to everyone still in the running! Manifesting A’s for you all <3

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
I submitted my primary in early June, submitted USC in early August, and my letters say received October 19th. Weird

I realized I did update my AMCAS application on Nov 1st and that’s when my letters say they were received so that might be it 🤷🏼‍♀️

IS Pre-II R Complete 8/8

• Care
For people who got IIs recently, when were they scheduling them?

Reactions: 1 users
Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users