2023-2024 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any phone calls today?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if they do silent R's too? Complete 08/16 and nothing but silence

Reactions: 2 users
sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know if they take update letters/LOI? i'm guessing no since i don't see a place for it on the portal

I interviewed on the first day and still no communication. I expect a waitlist or rejection at this point, but some communication would be nice lol

I interviewed on the first day and still no communication. I expect a waitlist or rejection at this point, but some communication would be nice lol
I think if you don't get a call in the first batch, you're just reviewed with others in the next batch. It's not over until its's over!

sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know if they take update letters/LOI? i'm guessing no since i don't see a place for it on the portal

They don’t unless you’re waitlisted

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the A call at 12:24 PST. IS II on 11/10

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Got the A just now! Interviewed in September so I did not hear back last month when others did and was not expecting good news. Dr. Arias said "the wait was not for a lack of love."

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 17 users
OOS R ! complete 8/4!

• Care
int 10/20 got the A call today then email shortly thereafter. beyond excited! is there there an accepted student chat?

• Love
int 10/20 got the A call today then email shortly thereafter. beyond excited! is there there an accepted student chat?

Congrats! When did you get the call? Someone posted a link to the student chat previously in the thread

do you guys know if they are sending notifications one by one or are you getting them throughout the day?

Complete 8/17 and also silence
Boosting this - are they coming in waves at multiple times during the day?

Interviewed 9/29 and still waiting! Congrats to everyone! Hoping to hear some kind of decision soon
Got the A just now! Interviewed in September so I did not hear back last month when others did and was not expecting good news. Dr. Arias said "the wait was not for a lack of love."
amazing! Congrats! Giving hope to us September interviews!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I feel like they just going slowly and we all gonna get hit with the R at some point

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Got the A call!!! Interviewed 10/17. Didn’t get the email yet tho ahhh

Reactions: 1 users
For people who already interviewed, do you get info/names about your interviewers beforehand? Also, are the student interviewers typically M1 and M2? Or is it just anyone who vounteered?

Can someone tell me the area code of her call? Don’t want to assume that I got an A but I have two missed calls haha

Probably going to be at least a month until the next set of calls go out because of winter holidays :/

• Care
Got the A too and no email either. Trying not to freak out bc someone else got their email today already lol.
I'm in this same exact boat! Email confirmation or portal update would be amazing right now.

Did anyone who interviewed the week of 11/12 hear back?

I have no idea how to interpret where I stand. Keep surviving these ban waves but also no II, complete end of Aug 🦹‍♂️

Reactions: 13 users