2023-2024 Utah

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Last year II's started going out July 28th. I wonder if we'll be lucky and see the same? Keeping my fingers crossed!
That would be super nice and I am hoping so! But, transmission date was June 26th last year instead of June 30th so it could be later too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My letter packet has 5 letters in it and the U of U explicitly says they take a max of 4. My school will only send one packet to AMCAS. Will they just read 4 of them and ignore the extra?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in the 38th percentile if I remember right [emoji28] so must not be the biggest deal?
Haha that's good to hear! I got 56% for preview, but top quartile for Casper [emoji1787] Go figure!

Do you mind if I ask how far out your interview is scheduled for? Will it be this month, or in the next couple months?

I'm so desperate for an II from here, if you can't tell! Haha
 
Haha that's good to hear! I got 56% for preview, but top quartile for Casper [emoji1787] Go figure!

Do you mind if I ask how far out your interview is scheduled for? Will it be this month, or in the next couple months?

I'm so desperate for an II from here, if you can't tell! Haha
Same actually on the casper, preview was another story though 😂

Yeah my interview is 9/1!

No worries, good luck!
 
Any July 12/13 Preview Testers still waiting for the U to receive your score? I got my score back 3 days ago and the portal still shows it as not received. Should I reach out?
 
Just checking-- PREview scores are sent automatically, correct? All else in my application is complete, and my score was already released. Though, it still is not "complete" on my portal. Does this warrant an email?
 
Just checking-- PREview scores are sent automatically, correct? All else in my application is complete, and my score was already released. Though, it still is not "complete" on my portal. Does this warrant an email?
No idea. Mine has not been updated yet, either. I was planning to call them on Monday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those receiving II today, when were you complete. I wasn’t complete until 7/18 bc of preview. This is my state school so very curious!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad