2023-2024 Utah

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does first round come out today?

AAMC and AMCAS Traffic Rules​

Yes! Typically it's on October 15th, but due to it being on the weekend, a number of schools waited until today.
 
hi friends ◡̈ i’ve done some research and i’m aware that MMI is closed file, but does the traditional interviewer have access to my grades? i’m going in as a low stat student obviously and am curious if it would be helpful to practice answering questions about my GPA/MCAT. did anyone get asked about their grades?
 
hi friends ◡̈ i’ve done some research and i’m aware that MMI is closed file, but does the traditional interviewer have access to my grades? i’m going in as a low stat student obviously and am curious if it would be helpful to practice answering questions about my GPA/MCAT. did anyone get asked about their grades?
Traditional is closed file as well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know what would happen if I were to miss the call? do they just leave a voicemail?
That's my guess. But you also get an email within 24 hours of the call. I just got mineThat's my guess. But you also get an email within 24 hours of the call.
 
For those who have interviewed or have upcoming interviews, do you know if we can use a blank paper and pen during the MMIs? I thought I read somewhere on my application and interview website/portal that you could, but I can’t find that information again. I’d really appreciate any insight anyone has. Thanks!
 
For those who have interviewed or have upcoming interviews, do you know if we can use a blank paper and pen during the MMIs? I thought I read somewhere on my application and interview website/portal that you could, but I can’t find that information again. I’d really appreciate any insight anyone has. Thanks!
Yes you can
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad