-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Creighton
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
potentialMDcandidate
Full Member
Thank you messaged disappeared, interviewed 10/7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
skedaddleduck
Full Member
Ok I lied I just checked. Morbid curiosity rip. Mine is gone too
StellarSynapse
Full Member
…same… also think it means we haven’t been reviewed yet lolRip looks like I'm cooked
skedaddleduck
Full Member
Honestly I don’t think so, just means yall haven’t been reviewed yet. The thank you message disappearing no longer means an A as we just had ppl waitlisted after it. There was a few who got accepted Monday, they probably just ran out of time and will rediscuss sometime soonRip looks like I'm cooked
skedaddleduck
Full Member
That a decision has been made on ur app! Usually updates your status of wl/a/r within a few dayswait - what does it mean if the thank you message disappeared? Historically, at least?
StellarSynapse
Full Member
Do we know if anyone has actually gotten a R yet? I've really only heard of waitlist and A
D
deleted1200015
OOS A!!!
skedaddleduck
Full Member
Congrats!!! How did you find out?OOS A!!!
skedaddleduck
Full Member
GUYS THE PORTAL UPDATED TO AN ADMITTED STUDENTS INVITE
D
deleted1200015
There's a 'November Admitted Student Day' invite in my portal, which has apparently always been indicative of an official A either later that day or on MondayCongrats!!! How did you find out?
skedaddleduck
Full Member
Hahaha yes just found that out for myself as well😅 mine is december tho for phx
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pinkdolphin361
Full Member
So if we have an admitted student day invite, that means we are accepted, right??? This would be my first A so I don't want to misinterpret anything or get too excited yet
potentialMDcandidate
Full Member
Portal updated with an invitation to admitted students day🥲
skedaddleduck
Full Member
It’ll be your turn soon🙂Congrats guys!!
StellarSynapse
Full Member
Congrats to those w A's... Shamziya at least we r in purgatory together 🙂It’ll be your turn soon🙂
custardrepeat
Full Member
invited to Omaha admitted students day 🙂 but i don't think i'll sleep until i see that official message
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Congrats everyone ❤️
StellarSynapse
Full Member
lets gooooo... howver mine is still there :/ but i will be checking every 5 minutes for its disappearance because I am NOT insane and neuroticMessage gone! But no sign of an admitted invite
custardrepeat
Full Member
for anyone checking, the invite wasn't in the check status page, it was on the "Applications" tab. i didn't see mine at first!
neddabedda
New Member
That's awesome!! Congrats future doctor!! If you don't mind my asking ... When was your interview? I'm trying to gauge what time frame they're looking at now. Thanks!for anyone checking, the invite wasn't in the check status page, it was on the "Applications" tab. i didn't see mine at first!
StellarSynapse
Full Member
this is for week of 10/7That's awesome!! Congrats future doctor!! If you don't mind my asking ... When was your interview? I'm trying to gauge what time frame they're looking at now. Thanks!
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
Anyone else interview the week of 10/14? I’m excited to hear back and I’m seeing everyone else getting accepted. Is next week our time?
Tardis2025
Full Member
Yep, I think we "hear back" next week (but officially on Monday Nov 18)!Anyone else interview the week of 10/14? I’m excited to hear back and I’m seeing everyone else getting accepted. Is next week our time?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
If anyone could provide some insights to how they structured their “why Creighton” interview question that would be great 😭 like I love many things abt Creighton but idk how many aspects I should focus on
potentialMDcandidate
Full Member
A to Omaha campus! Dream school !!
skedaddleduck
Full Member
ik it's built into the tuition but the macbooks are sweet
jalogan427
New Member
Has anyone who's gotten accepted and paid the deposit gotten a confirmation email? I think in the form on our secondary portal it says we would receive an email when they verify receipt of the required things. I did everything on 11/4 and still haven't gotten confirmation. Thanks!
D
deleted1200015
Yes I paid the deposit yesterday and received the confirmation email todayHas anyone who's gotten accepted and paid the deposit gotten a confirmation email? I think in the form on our secondary portal it says we would receive an email when they verify receipt of the required things. I did everything on 11/4 and still haven't gotten confirmation. Thanks!
w0ndermed25
Full Member
Any CU undergrads heard back yet? Complete 8/6 (secondary was done within 2 wks but slow ass committee letter) and nothing yet.
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Had my interviews today! Both interviewers were chill 🙂 Thanks everyone for the tips <3
whenisthisover
New Member
Anyone know the chances of getting off the waitlist?
I guess I'm a non-traditional student at this point(?), so I'm not sure how helpful I'll be.What were your stats if you don’t mind?
Graduated from a highly respected university in 2021, worked for 2 years in clinical care before transitioning to private tutoring. ~4.5k clinical hours, 2-3k education, 3.90 GPA, 517/520 MCAT (520 expired), one publication (4th name) with one (4th name) pending, and volunteering through education, hospital, coaching, and soup kitchen accumulating to 800ish hours.
I suspect my weaknesses were (1) not a huge quantity of community service directly serving vulnerable populations and (2) not explicitly mentioning Jesuit values during my interview. I talked about the skills/values/lessons, but didn't use the words.
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Does anyone know if thank you notes have any weight on admission, I didn’t send them
findingdory
Full Member
I also didn't send them but was accepted! You should be fineDoes anyone know if thank you notes have any weight on admission, I didn’t send them
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
I also did not mention Jesuit values in my interviews specifically 😭😭😭😭 am I cookedI guess I'm a non-traditional student at this point(?), so I'm not sure how helpful I'll be.
Graduated from a highly respected university in 2021, worked for 2 years in clinical care before transitioning to private tutoring. ~4.5k clinical hours, 2-3k education, 3.90 GPA, 517/520 MCAT (520 expired), one publication (4th name) with one (4th name) pending, and volunteering through education, hospital, coaching, and soup kitchen accumulating to 800ish hours.
I suspect my weaknesses were (1) not a huge quantity of community service directly serving vulnerable populations and (2) not explicitly mentioning Jesuit values during my interview. I talked about the skills/values/lessons, but didn't use the words.
skedaddleduck
Full Member
I really don’t think anyone’s cooked for Creighton if you have an ii. Idk where I heard but yield is around 50% so they admit like at least 500 and less than 1000 are interviewed? Those are pretty good post ii odds. I suspect there’s a lot of waitlist movement too. I wish I remember what they said in the info session lol but they mention these numbers
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
potentialMDcandidate
Full Member
they said they took 80 off waitlist last year during interview, so if they matriculate 250 does that mean they accept +/- 330ish?I really don’t think anyone’s cooked for Creighton if you have an ii. Idk where I heard but yield is around 50% so they admit like at least 500 and less than 1000 are interviewed? Those are pretty good post ii odds. I suspect there’s a lot of waitlist movement too. I wish I remember what they said in the info session lol but they mention these numbers
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
I think they originally accept 500, addition 80 off waitlist?
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Doesn’t the msar say280ish
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
think that's matriculant #. They prob accept way more than that like almost every other schoolDoesn’t the msar say280ish
w0ndermed25
Full Member
I've heard 1/3 get As, 1/3 get WL, and 1/3 get Rs after interviews.