TheHelper74
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oos II today, this process of getting all these forms in will be the death of me
You got this! One thing at a time. Good luck!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oos II today, this process of getting all these forms in will be the death of me
congrats! When did you receive the email that they had your primary?oos II today, this process of getting all these forms in will be the death of me
Me too, getting an R before a II hurts so bad.Just got my first R-The first one does hurt lol
No II at all yet anywhere else but hopefully some good news soon
Remember they are Indiana Public School 512 is good only for IS, a fellow TexanThis rejection kinda pisses me off. Their 512 average is essentially the lowest of any school I applied to, and somehow they reject me, but 7 other schools, which are all higher ranked and have higher averages, found me to be a competitive applicant and have invited me to interview. I kind of want to schedule a meeting with them and see why I was rejected.
Just got my first R-The first one does hurt lol
No II at all yet anywhere else but hopefully some good news soon
I'm gonna hold your hand when I say this... read the room.This rejection kinda pisses me off. Their 512 average is essentially the lowest of any school I applied to, and somehow they reject me, but 7 other schools, which are all higher ranked and have higher averages, found me to be a competitive applicant and have invited me to interview. I kind of want to schedule a meeting with them and see why I was rejected.
Cry me a riverThis rejection kinda pisses me off. Their 512 average is essentially the lowest of any school I applied to, and somehow they reject me, but 7 other schools, which are all higher ranked and have higher averages, found me to be a competitive applicant and have invited me to interview. I kind of want to schedule a meeting with them and see why I was rejected.
its still early! head up im in the same boatIn the same boat as you! Indiana was my first R and i still have no II 🙁
august 21 i think!congrats! When did you receive the email that they had your primary?
i feel like this comment did not pass the vibe check ... and i hate to be this person but ...This rejection kinda pisses me off. Their 512 average is essentially the lowest of any school I applied to, and somehow they reject me, but 7 other schools, which are all higher ranked and have higher averages, found me to be a competitive applicant and have invited me to interview. I kind of want to schedule a meeting with them and see why I was rejected.
do they send you the interview date or do you choose? i'm a little confusionInterview scheduled yesterday for 10/2, got the II 7/30
do they send you the interview date or do you choose? i'm a little confusion
sweet thanks! i assumed that's what they did since there was no option for it in the portal but just wanted to double checkFor me they sent it w the date and time I didnt get to choose but that was just my experience!

wait they made you pay???? or was this post II RFirst R-- scammed me out of $70![]()
They extended an invitation for the UDP program, I thought that had included consideration for the traditional program as well so I paid the graduate application fee. This wasn't the case, and I wasn't interested in UDP. 😔wait they made you pay???? or was this post II R
bc that would be so scummy if somehow you had to pay the app fee without interviewing (tho scummy is relative bc this is common practice with other schools -_-)
typical IU administrative confusionThey extended an invitation for the UDP program, I thought that had included consideration for the traditional program as well so I paid the graduate application fee. This wasn't the case, and I wasn't interested in UDP. 😔
Oh jeez. I’m sorry that happened, that sounds so messed upThey extended an invitation for the UDP program, I thought that had included consideration for the traditional program as well so I paid the graduate application fee. This wasn't the case, and I wasn't interested in UDP. 😔
Ikr, I’m sure people are pissed off that the OP is pissed off. Imagine raging that you have seven II’s in early September when you know you really deserve eight. Ugh.I really question whether people who are this entitled should even be doctors.
Don't take it to heart too much, my friend. There's a lot of reasons why this would happen, such as in-state bias, low-yield, not a good fit, adcom having a bad day, etc. I am sure your application is just fine.This rejection kinda pisses me off. Their 512 average is essentially the lowest of any school I applied to, and somehow they reject me, but 7 other schools, which are all higher ranked and have higher averages, found me to be a competitive applicant and have invited me to interview. I kind of want to schedule a meeting with them and see why I was rejected.
This rejection kinda pisses me off. Their 512 average is essentially the lowest of any school I applied to, and somehow they reject me, but 7 other schools, which are all higher ranked and have higher averages, found me to be a competitive applicant and have invited me to interview. I kind of want to schedule a meeting with them and see why I was rejected.
Me either, I’m not sure if I should send them an email or not. I know some people received interviews without that notification, but still makes me uneasy lmaoNo R yet but then again, I haven’t even received the application received email yet 🤡
What is your primary grades verification date?No R yet but then again, I haven’t even received the application received email yet 🤡
My primary was officially verified 7/14, so hopefully the wait won’t be too much longer lmao.I called them yesterday and they said to wait for the email. I was complete 7/12 with my primary and just got the primary received email from them TODAY lol
I’m OOS and RDDo you think these are the first non-ED interviews at IUSOM, or have some of the interviews mentioned above been RD?
OOS II this morning!! Submitted primary 6/9, verification 8/27, LM 78
Same..Primary verified 6/28No R yet but then again, I haven’t even received the application received email yet 🤡
wait, what did it say? i haven't gotten anythingUnder consideration email post II this am
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.