I want to speak for the people. For everybody in here waiting for a decision, the medical school application cycle sucks in general, but UMass might have the worst process I have ever seen. This is my 4th cycle, so I’ve seen a lot, and they are at the top of the list for sucking. It’s hard enough to wait for an interview, but once you have one, you should be given the grace of knowing a general timeline for decisions. It is completely unacceptable for someone to interview in September and be literally ghosted until April. People have lives. They have jobs. Sometimes they have kids and families. They have other acceptances they need to make decisions on. It’s leaving people empty handed and completely without answers, and forcing them to hold hope. You guys are rolling admissions, so act like it. UMass admissions, if you are to read this, just know I think you suck a$$. Be better.