2024-2025 Michigan State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far no interview at all from any college. Anyone on the same boat. Freaking out.
I am same way here. But last year I applied the earliest and got 2 interviews near March and April! Be optimistic.

Save the best for the last. Think about it this way
 
I wonder if we have to be on camera for the virtual interviewee session, I’m gonna be at work and not sure if I should take a few hours off or not
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to ask this again in case anyone knew!
I always go with, when in doubt, over dressed is better than underdressed! I’m a guy and I’ll usually wear a suit and tie to all med related events. If I see that others are way dressed down as well as the staff/faculty, I’ll mute my screen for a second and take off the tie and/or the jacket. Just my two cent advice! 🙂
 
I am same way here. But last year I applied the earliest and got 2 interviews near March and April! Be optimistic.

Save the best for the last. Think about it this way
How does that work. Is it like a pre II hold then they come back around? Likely for a waitlist spot kind of thing or how does that work
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are we thinking today is the day for the first round of A's?
I Guess The Breakfast Club GIF by For(bes) The Culture
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we have to attend the info session in order to receive a decision. I missed the oct session due to work and am curious if ill have to wait till dec to be considered.