You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Saint Louis University
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
bigfoot36487
Full Member
For anyone that has interviewed: how long does the interview and activities last? In the emails it says that we should plan to be free 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m so did your interviews end at around 12:30? The only reason I am asking is because I have work around 1:45 and I need to let my boss know now if I will be gone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They’ll let you know your student and faculty interview times as your interview date gets closer. For me, I had my student interview at 10 AM and faculty interview at 3:30 PM. It might be different for others. 11 AM - 12:30 PM were info sessions by the school and student tour/panel.
For anyone that has interviewed: how long does the interview and activities last? In the emails it says that we should plan to be free 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m so did your interviews end at around 12:30? The only reason I am asking is because I have work around 1:45 and I need to let my boss know now if I will be gone
Depends on your interview schedule. For me the student interview was from 10-10:30, activities from 11-12:30 and faculty interview from 2-2:45
OOS II today! Complete 7/25.
Do my 10/15 and 10/21 peeps expect to hear back this week or next week?
I sure hope so!Do my 10/15 and 10/21 peeps expect to hear back this week or next week?
I sure hope so!
I will cry if I don’t hear back this month
Is SLU going in order?
As in 15/10 would hear before 21/10?
kettlecorn_
Full Member
+1 OOS II just now. Complete 10/12.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS II right now. Submitted early July
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
yay!!! when did yall interview
10/15!yay!!! when did yall interview
10/21!yay!!! when did yall interview
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
dang they’re on point w/ the 4-6 week timeframe they told us
Yesssssss go Dom!+1 OOS A!!!! AHHHHHH
+[emoji23[emoji[emoji642]44][emoji[emoji642]4[emoji641]]] IS A !!
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
Major congrats everyone! Hoping to be classmates come fall😎
OOS A!! First of the cycle, let's go!!!
Interviewed 10/21!!!
Interviewed 10/21!!!
bigfoot36487
Full Member
Is there anything we can do to prepare for the student interviewer?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anything we can do to prepare for the student interviewer?
It’s a very relaxed interview and you’ll have another applicant with you. No need to prepare. It’s just an activity together.
bigfoot36487
Full Member
Did you guys send thank you notes to the faculty and student interviewer ? Are these just uploaded on the portal?
I did both! and yes just upload to the portal!Did you guys send thank you notes to the faculty and student interviewer ? Are these just uploaded on the portal?
bigfoot36487
Full Member
I did both! and yes just upload to the portal!
Thank you so much! Do you know if they take letter of intent as well?
I’m not sure about that one, maybe check their website or past threads?Thank you so much! Do you know if they take letter of intent as well?
Did you guys send thank you notes to the faculty and student interviewer ? Are these just uploaded on the portal?
I didn’t because, let’s be honest, they don’t read em. Still got in 🙂
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
Could someone provide insight into the format of the student interview? Is it structured like an MMI, where they pose a scenario-based question for group discussion, or do they ask each applicant more traditional questions, such as "Tell me about a time when..." or "Why this school?
one activity that u do w the student interviewing w/ u and then some traditional questions
Oh, I thought the student interview was closed-file.Extremely traditional, my application was scrutinized and they used straight up words from my secondary
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
decisions this week? maybe?
Oh, I thought the student interview was closed-file.
I deleted my original post. I somehow misread, I meant the faculty interview is extremely traditional. The student interview is extremely nonchalant and is easy so long as you act normal.
Backrub
Full Member
I deleted my original post. I somehow misread, I meant the faculty interview is extremely traditional. The student interview is extremely nonchalant and is easy so long as you act normal.
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
+1 A just right now!
yay! when did u interview
I interviewed 10/28!yay! when did u interview
OOS A just now! First acceptance! LM 73. Interviewed 11/03
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheBolter07
Full Member
OOS A!
Accepted off the alternative list! Unbelievable, yayyy!!!!!!
Congrats! Did you send a letter of interest or anything like that ?
T N
Full Member
Nope! I was thinking about sending one later but they beat me to it 🙂Congrats! Did you send a letter of interest or anything like that ?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 943
- Views
- 367K