2024-2025 Saint Louis University

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS A off the AL!!!!! I didn't think my interview went so well and I felt even more discouraged after getting waitlisted but I got in today, so don't give up hope! Good luck to everyone still waiting! You got this!!!!
Would you mind sharing when was your interview and when were you placed in AL and how long did it take to get A from AL. Thanks for your help !!
I interviewed on 11/03, waited so long and got an email that i am on WL today.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the people who received an A, was there a link to apply for scholarships? I received an email that included the scholarships they offer but not where to apply.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad