-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC San Diego
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
matchafanatic
New Member
+ IS A !!!!! Wow
wannabeadoctor01
New Member
IS WL 🙁
Malignwine
Full Member
IS R. Trying to see it as Merciful
eastcoastbestcoast
Full Member
MSAR says ~300 WL with ~30 WL->A+1 OOS Waitlisted Interviewed 11/21
Anybody know how many people get waitlisted?
It varies year to year. There was no waitlist movement last cycle.MSAR says ~300 WL with ~30 WL->A
wannabeadoctor01
New Member
That's a ****in oofIt varies year to year. There was no waitlist movement last cycle.
yoooo let us know if you make oneDoes anyone know if there's a discord server or groupchat for accepted students? If not I can make one!
Tardis2025
Full Member
hi! Are we allowed to write/ brainstorm on paper during the 2 minutes we have to read the MMI prompt?
yes you arehi! Are we allowed to write/ brainstorm on paper during the 2 minutes we have to read the MMI prompt?
afrintrial
New Member
IS WL 😔 interviewed 12/5
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Late to report this but IS II received Jan 7th for interview date in late February!
congrats! when were u complete?
solarflare1230
Full Member
How are the Dec 17 interviewees feeling about this Friday 

brazzimamma
Full Member
If you make one let us know! If not I can also make one. I'm actually here from last cycle, got in but deferred a year so I'm excited to meet this year's cohort 🙂Does anyone know if there's a discord server or groupchat for accepted students? If not I can make one!
edit: Ef it just made one myself lol Here's the link 🙂
GroupMe
Last edited:
solarflare1230
Full Member
IS WL :/
IS A
Just requested!If you make one let us know! If not I can also make one. I'm actually here from last cycle, got in but deferred a year so I'm excited to meet this year's cohort 🙂
edit: Ef it just made one myself lol Here's the link 🙂
GroupMe
groupme.com
aheartmadefullmetal
Full Member
Just got an II this morning like 10 mins ago!
D
deleted1202283
IS OR OOS? where you on pre-interview hold?Just got an II this morning like 10 mins ago!
aheartmadefullmetal
Full Member
IS and no pre-II hold. Specifically, this was PRIME and I didn't get a traditional interview. Does anyone know if the traditional interview is lumped in with the PRIME interview or if they are separate processes? If so, I'm confused as to why a PRIME interview would be sent before a traditionalIS OR OOS? where you on pre-interview hold?
Its all one and the same. You will be considered for both the MD track and the PRIME track, however you have to be accepted into the MD program before they consider your acceptance into PRIME.IS and no pre-II hold. Specifically, this was PRIME and I didn't get a traditional interview. Does anyone know if the traditional interview is lumped in with the PRIME interview or if they are separate processes? If so, I'm confused as to why a PRIME interview would be sent before a traditional
aheartmadefullmetal
Full Member
thank you for the clarification!Its all one and the same. You will be considered for both the MD track and the PRIME track, however you have to be accepted into the MD program before they consider your acceptance into PRIME.
Congrats! when were you complete?Just got an II this morning like 10 mins ago!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
marlborolucky
Full Member
did anyone get a future triton family webinar email? my dad got it but I'm waitlisted, gave me false hope lol😢
aheartmadefullmetal
Full Member
mid september i believe!Congrats! when were you complete?
jasonbourne125
Full Member
IS pre II R, as a triton alumni this one definitely stung.
were you on hold?IS pre II R, as a triton alumni this one definitely stung.
dayoneofmedicine
Full Member
OOS pre II R oof
jasonbourne125
Full Member
Nope complete since 7/1 and no hold.were you on hold?
IS Pre-II R
IS Pre-II R (no hold)
IS pre-II R complete mid Sep
pre-II R after several months of hold
Pre ii R after months of pre ii hold
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
+1Pre ii R after months of pre ii hold
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
averagepremed0101
MD Class of 2029
pre-II hold 9/18, I have a feeling I’m about to get that R 🤣
alphaketoglutarate_lover
Full Member
Are they sending the emails out throughout the day or did everyone get them at the same time?pre-II hold 9/18, I have a feeling I’m about to get that R 🤣
averagepremed0101
MD Class of 2029
that’s what i’m wondering 🤔Are they sending the emails out throughout the day or did everyone get them at the same time?
averagepremed0101
MD Class of 2029
oop, just now pre-II R OOS 🤣