-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC San Diego
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SushiSphinx
Full Member
Welp.. +1 pre-II R after hold on 9/18
pre-II R, hold back in sep
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alphaketoglutarate_lover
Full Member
by just now, do you mean if literally? so like after the first person commented? that might mean we still aren’t in the clearoop, just now pre-II R OOS 🤣
dominoes1207
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II R
averagepremed0101
MD Class of 2029
yes, it came after, mine was 2:54 PM PSTby just now, do you mean if literally? so like after the first person commented? that might mean we still aren’t in the clear
CharismaticTypist
Full Member
+1, Pre-II Hold --> Pre-II R. Thank you UCSD for at least getting back! I'm still waiting for 12/20 schools 🙁
Pre II R after a hold in August or September.
alphaketoglutarate_lover
Full Member
Damn… I got hit with the R wave… they are still going
D
deleted1130898
they looked at our autobiographies and were like nah we're goodThe worst part of this pre-ii R is knowing that I wrote that huge autobiographical statement for nothing 😭
alhazenmanawi
Full Member
+1 IS pre-II R
Who else is still on pre-II hold?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still amWho else is still on pre-II hold?
D
deleted1199010
pre-II R after being on hold for a minute
just now?pre-II R after being on hold for a minute
+1 IS R
no CA IIs lol it is what it is
no CA IIs lol it is what it is
Im sorry to hear that! Would you be willing to share when you were complete?OOS pre-II R, never put on hold
hellafromthebay8
Full Member
+1 IS R. Was pre II hold from September. I’m actually pissed this was my dream school. I felt like this was the best secondary I submitted. I have no more hope for any UCs.
IS pre-II R, was never on hold
neuroscience2024
Full Member
IS post Pre-II Hold R 1/24
Complete 9/4!Im sorry to hear that! Would you be willing to share when you were complete?
I think so. Either way, they said they would get back to us by then. I know some people got an email saying that they decreased the # of people on the hold list, but didn't know if there would be more ii's after Feb (they said at that point, it depended on people cancelling their interviews.)Still on hold after receiving the email on 9/18. Does anyone know if more interviews were sent out last year around mid-February?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh I did not get that email. Still on a pre-II hold. We live to see another day lolI think so. Either way, they said they would get back to us by then. I know some people got an email saying that they decreased the # of people on the hold list, but didn't know if there would be more ii's after Feb (they said at that point, it depended on people cancelling their interviews.)
Oops sorry, I meant to say that people last year got that email if they didn't hear backOh I did not get that email. Still on a pre-II hold. We live to see another day lol
iluvthaiicetea
New Member
Yes!! Do we know when decisions are coming out
last wave came out at around 12:45 PSTYes!! Do we know when decisions are coming out
Last edited:
crazymantecan
Full Member
Anyone have advice on the interview and prep?
i hope not 😭 in the past they have released decisions at 3, so fingers crossed!Do you think they're delaying decisions until Monday at this rate?
solarflare1230
Full Member
I know it’s a long shot but hopefully we all get off the WL 🙏🏽
VanGoghGeneEnthusiast
Full Member
Received the IS A call earlier today!!!!!
iluvthaiicetea
New Member
IS WL 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
were you on hold?IS pre-II R just now. UCSD was both my undergrad and grad school. Did their master's of Advanced Studies in Clinical Research. This R definitely hurts. GL yall 🙌
No I wasn't on hold at any point, I applied MSTP, rejected from PHD route in December, then MD only R came in Yesterday.were you on hold?
pi-astronaut
pi-astronaut
OOS II today 2/3. Complete 9/23. LM 74.
Were you on pre-II hold ?OOS II today 2/3. Complete 9/23. LM 74.
+1 Complete late September in case anyone in the future is freaking out about applying in Sept and reading past threads like I was. Never on hold.OOS II today 2/3. Complete 9/23. LM 74.