-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UC San Diego
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
August 7thwhen did you submit?
imstxrstruck
Full Member
Anyone who was completed around 8/11 hear anything yet? I’m absolutely tweaking r
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like admit has decisions up to around 8/7-8/10 and a friend of min got an II hold (submitted 8/9). dw, they're edging me too (8/12); if last year is at all similar to this year, we should have a decision by early-mid December thoAnyone who was completed around 8/11 hear anything yet? I’m absolutely tweaking r
Do we know if they review in chronological order?Looks like admit has decisions up to around 8/7-8/10 and a friend of min got an II hold (submitted 8/9). dw, they're edging me too (8/12); if last year is at all similar to this year, we should have a decision by early-mid December tho
chalupalover
Full Member
8/7 submitted and also waiting...
D
deleted1223922
Has anyone gotten a PRIME-HEq II this cycle yet? I hear they like to interview PRIME applicants all the same day but haven't seen anyone post about it I think
sockscat19
Full Member
+1 IS II hold. went here for undergrad too. devastation
When did you submit?+1 IS II hold. went here for undergrad too. devastation
yes, they review in roughly chronological order with some variation for different reviewers going at different speedsDo we know if they review in chronological order?
TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
I was wondering the same thing. I also applied for a different PRIME and it says that if selected, we’ll be interviewed by the PRIME faculty/students, but my interview invite email doesn’t say anything about prime. I’m wondering if we get a separate interview for prime since they evaluate the application independently?Has anyone gotten a PRIME-HEq II this cycle yet? I hear they like to interview PRIME applicants all the same day but haven't seen anyone post about it I think
Comradesam
New Member
+1 IS II, complete 08/11
3yeargapyear
Full Member
Did people get email about decisions coming out tomorrow instead of the 5th?
eeeeeeee
New Member
i did, nearly gave me a strokeDid people get email about decisions coming out tomorrow instead of the 5th?
happyCAcamper
New Member
anyone know when they send decisions emails? Morning/afternoon?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone who submitted their secondary in october or later heard anything?
very unlikely; UCSD is just starting to go through august submissions they will probably take at least another month before they start doing october submissionshas anyone who submitted their secondary in october or later heard anything?
3yeargapyear
Full Member
Any OOS As yet?
randal'thor
Full Member
OOS waitlisted 12:37pm
OOS Waitlist. This was my top choice school so it definitely hurts a lot.
randal'thor
Full Member
11/6 interviewees hear back todaysorry to hear that but best of luck!!! can i ask what date you interviewed?
3yeargapyear
Full Member
OOS Waitlist cry
juggernaut25
Full Member
+1 IS II, submitted 8/14
orange9099
Full Member
+1 IS II, submitted 8/12
sunflowercity
Full Member
+1 IS II, submitted 8/20
astillbe907
Full Member
ripppp +1 interview hold submitted 8/16. I will always think of you La Jolla <33
imstxrstruck
Full Member
+1 OOS hold submitted 8/11
Skyline345
Full Member
+1 IS pre-interview hold…😞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cocoakrispies
Full Member
+1 IS II, submitted 8/21
IS pre-interview hold, submitted 8/12. really sad, was just in san diego last week and it was so cool ;-;
do they actually interview anyone that has been put on hold? why do they even do that instead of just being honest abt rejecting ppl? ugh
do they actually interview anyone that has been put on hold? why do they even do that instead of just being honest abt rejecting ppl? ugh
chalupalover
Full Member
8/7 and same .. 😀im going crazy. i submitted 8/17.... and nothing...
mrworldwide1
Full Member
II hold submitted 8/7
toomanyproblems
Full Member
same 🙁IS pre-interview hold, submitted 8/12. really sad, was just in san diego last week and it was so cool ;-;
do they actually interview anyone that has been put on hold? why do they even do that instead of just being honest abt rejecting ppl? ugh
D
deleted1223922
I hear those interview invites come out early Jan but idkHave PRIME-Heq or GHC II been sent out?
applecrisps
Full Member
OOS II submitted 08/07
googlecalendar
Full Member
Would Prospective Student Mixer for GHAC email mean anything? :/
D
deleted1223922
I am seeing a few IIs reported on admit.org...are these traditional MD interviews or PRIME and/or MSTP??
froufroufoxes
holy mackerel I love medicine
+1 IS II traditional MD
congrats!! were you ever on hold?+1 IS II traditional MD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
froufroufoxes
holy mackerel I love medicine
Thank you! Nope, this was my first communication with themcongrats!! were you ever on hold?
megthedaisy
Full Member
has anyone who interviewed on 11/20 heard back yet?
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
I mean, sometimes no news can be good news.Am I cooked l if I haven’t heard back at all yet?
sunflowercity
Full Member
for those who have already interviewed, what was the timing of your guys' MMI? i saw it was 2min prep and 8 min to give a response, but do they have any other time restrictions, like initial response needs to be within X minutes, and did they cut you off? thank you!