2025-2026 UC San Diego

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you so much! This is a really great reminder to have and as you said, whatever is meant to happen will happen.

Best of luck to you as well!
As others as said, you wouldn't get an interview if they didn't think you have a shot. Clearly they want to know you more, but try to keep a positive attitude and prep for the interview! Good luck and congratulations!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I just received an II but I have a 506? Is it safe to assume I’ll likely be waitlisted at best even if interview goes well?
Save to assume you have as much of a chance as anybody else! I don't think they're interviewing just to WL people, so give it your best shot. Stats get you in the door but the interview will seal the deal! Good luck!!!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an email for Interview invite hold in October. Did anyone receive II after being placed on Hold? Is it a soft rejection?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, congrats to everyone whose cycle is going well and I'm praying for everyone who is waiting to hear back (I'm in the same boat)! I received a pretty last minute II to UCSD and I'm wondering if anyone who went through the interview could tell me whether any of the 8 MMI stations were a traditional interview, or if they were all ethical MMIs? Did they mention if the interview was closed or open file? They gave us almost no information about interview day and I'm super nervous. Thank you so much in advance!!
 
When
Hi everyone, congrats to everyone whose cycle is going well and I'm praying for everyone who is waiting to hear back (I'm in the same boat)! I received a pretty last minute II to UCSD and I'm wondering if anyone who went through the interview could tell me whether any of the 8 MMI stations were a traditional interview, or if they were all ethical MMIs? Did they mention if the interview was closed or open file? They gave us almost no information about interview day and I'm super nervous. Thank you so much in advance!!
congrats! When did you get your interview/ submit your secondary
 
Hi everyone, congrats to everyone whose cycle is going well and I'm praying for everyone who is waiting to hear back (I'm in the same boat)! I received a pretty last minute II to UCSD and I'm wondering if anyone who went through the interview could tell me whether any of the 8 MMI stations were a traditional interview, or if they were all ethical MMIs? Did they mention if the interview was closed or open file? They gave us almost no information about interview day and I'm super nervous. Thank you so much in advance!!
all mmi, no traditional, all closed. they will provide more information around 1-2 days before the date. sorry i can't share too much we signed NDAs! best of luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad