You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 West Virginia
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SeaMonster
Full Member
+1 OOS II WL submitted 7/16
Did you receive an email or was it just on the portal?+1 OOS II WL, submitted 7/21
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SeaMonster
Full Member
Complete date?+1 OOS II
Did you receive an email or was it just on the portal?
submitted 08/1 patiently waiting
+1 OOS II WL neighboring state resident, complete 7/28
dominoes1207
Full Member
+1 OOS II, LM 73. From Florida.
I'm unsure about the exact percentage, but a doctor I work with was interviewed after being placed on the waitlist and later accepted! Hopefully we get a chance to interview, but I wouldn't lose hope.Anyone know what percent of people on II waitlist get off. In most cases it’s usually a soft reject just wondering if it’s the case here.
SeaMonster
Full Member
+1 OOS II WL, complete 8/07
Norepinephrine571
Full Member
+1 OOS II WL, complete 8/06
Last edited:
ArcticNebula
New Member
+1 OOS II WL, complete 8/07
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mkeating221
Full Member
+1 OOS II WL
systematicX
Full Member
I was put on pre II holdHas anyone that's OOS and submitted in July or August not receive an OOS II Waitlist or II? (I feel like this is worded horribly so I'm sorry if I sound like I'm drunk)
Submitted 08/01 and nothing!Has anyone that's OOS and submitted in July or August not receive an OOS II Waitlist or II? (I feel like this is worded horribly so I'm sorry if I sound like I'm drunk)
I'm glad I'm not alone lol. Wishing good news for us and anyone else in our boat soon!
Submitted 08/01 and nothing!
+1 OOS II WL complete 8/17
+1 OOS II WL, complete 8/11. Happy to hear something!
OOS II hold complete 8/1 🙃
+1 OOS II
p4th2g0a1s
Full Member
+1 INTL II hold 9/18
Complete 7/30
Complete 7/30
I am also a fellow late submitter, can I ask your LM?+1 OOS II WL complete 8/17
SDN is crazy cuz how is August late lol. You're good brotherI am also a fellow late submitter, can I ask your LM?
I’m early September so stressing out😭SDN is crazy cuz how is August late lol. You're good brother
you should be good dawg, even submitting secondaries now is on time.I’m early September so stressing out😭
+1 OOS II WL submitted 08/27
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
+1 Intl II WL. Complete on 8/15
thunderlight8
Full Member
Oh wow, so they've sent II's II waitlists, II holds, and rejections? A hold isn't the same thing as WL right
Also +1 OOS WL submitted end of Aug so deserved for being late ig 🙁, LM 75-76
Also +1 OOS WL submitted end of Aug so deserved for being late ig 🙁, LM 75-76
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
I think the interview waitlist is the same as the hold?Oh wow, so they've sent II's II waitlists, II holds, and rejections? A hold isn't the same thing as WL right
Also +1 OOS WL submitted end of Aug so deserved for being late ig 🙁, LM 75-76
For what it’s worth, end of August isn’t late tbh. Fingers crossed you hear back soon and that you get positive news.
What is considered late? Just wondering because I have a later submission dateI think the interview waitlist is the same as the hold?
For what it’s worth, end of August isn’t late tbh. Fingers crossed you hear back soon and that you get positive news.
submitting now is probably considered late for MDWhat is considered late? Just wondering because I have a later submission date
I’m OOS and have my interview next week so I don’t think this is the caseOOS II on 10/02. Earliest I could schedule interview was late January. Are they prioritizing doing all IS interviews before doing OOS interviews?
OOS II WL rec this morning
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
Some say past early September. In my opinion I think getting into October is considered late.What is considered late? Just wondering because I have a later submission date
Some say past early September. In my opinion I think getting into October is considered late.
Good to know, hopefully I’m okay with my submission timesubmitting now is probably considered late for MD
golden2048
New Member
if anyone has interviewed yet how was it??
I’m OOS and have my interview next week so I don’t think this is the case
It seems to be that they only have about 4-5 interviewees per interview date. So the slots fill up fast.OOS II on 10/02. Earliest I could schedule interview was late January. Are they prioritizing doing all IS interviews before doing OOS interviews?
Conversationalif anyone has interviewed yet how was it??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CorkDonkey5
Full Member
if anyone has interviewed yet how was it??
Honestly super relaxed, you’ll do great!
Has anyone who received a waitlist for an ii been interviewed?
No. Waitlist email received 7/17.Has anyone who received a waitlist for an ii been interviewed?
Based on last year’s thread, it looks like it could be December or later until we hear something.
lavender_orchid
New Member
OOS II received 10/6, was complete the second week of September
robot_soup
Full Member
Does anyone know how soon we will hear back about decisions?