2024-2025 West Virginia

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hey friends, I received secondaries on 6/28 but only getting to it now since I prioritized my instate/other schools. Is it still worth submitting in a day or two? I have no ties to WV or the Appalachian region
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@bur_covery I imagine you'd probably get put on the same WL to interview as a lot of other people have been.
 
hey friends, I received secondaries on 6/28 but only getting to it now since I prioritized my instate/other schools. Is it still worth submitting in a day or two? I have no ties to WV or the Appalachian region
Yes. It's still early in the cycle. I'd submit the secondary because all OOS is going to be reviewed later.
 
Does this school have a strict 2 week policy? It's been 16 days for me but I'm submitting today.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we have a chance if we're from CA XD I saw CA highlighted as a place where a student (possibly students) matriculated from on MSAR but idk cuz most of the highlighted states were in the Appalachian region.
 
is there anone who submitted earlier and has not heard anything? someone on reddit said they got a rejection earlier and the silence is making me neurotic
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad