You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Baylor
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1139817
Seems like this wave is over? Anyone know when the next wave of prematches likely is?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
weatherball101
Full Member
Seems like December? But who knows since they broke tradition this year already sending out As earlySeems like this wave is over? Anyone know when the next wave of prematches likely is?
maybefuturedoctor7
Full Member
Based on Baylor's admit.org results I don't think so. But there's always the possibility someone got it and didn't report it.If I interviewed 10/31, is it still possible to get a prematch in this wave?
CoffeeInScrubs
Full Member
IS II today!
IS II today for Dec 12th
happyplace333
Full Member
LM?IS II today!
CoffeeInScrubs
Full Member
72
CoffeeInScrubs
Full Member
can someone highlight the pros/cons of temple campus? and if its worth ranking baylor #1 considering the random assignment?
unfettered access to specialty residency research.can someone highlight the pros/cons of temple campus? and if its worth ranking baylor #1 considering the random assignment?
Nightingale_234
New Member
Most likely not if they've already sent them out last week. [Edit] I am so sorry, I read that as pre-matches for some reason. It's still November, and there are definitely January slots for interviews since you have until January 30th, 2026 to finalize TMDSAS rankings. But yes, most likely there will be another round.Does anyone think there will be another round of IIs?
Last edited:
Likely one more batch in December going by previous year patterns.Does anyone think there will be another round of IIs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wolfgang-M
Full Member
Oh boy.Likely one more batch in December going by previous year patterns.
It was worth it 🙏 +1 IS II | Complete 11/1 (literally 2 hours before the deadline threw a hail Mary) | LM 77Do you guys think it’s even worth it to submit the secondary today?
pulsatilepony
Full Member
Mine was essentially all afternoon.Can somebody let me know what the timing of the interview is? Like how long it is and is it morning or evening? I have a final exam the day they offered me.
you should accept all prematches. If you are instate, you will rank your prematches to keep one.For anyone who has gotten a prematch, do you know if we sign and return the ACK form ASAP or sign it when we decide to accept the offer?
It will take you just a few minutes to read through the comments on this thread from people who have interviewed this year.Does anyone have any advice or guidance for Baylor’s interview! I have mine soon and am super excited but also super nervous because of the amazing school that it is lol…
ConfusedPreMed247
Full Member
+1 OOS MD/PhD II
daredevil.
Full Member
Also have you been able to fill out the supplemental form they email you? Mine keeps giving me an errorFor anyone who has gotten a prematch, do you know if we sign and return the ACK form ASAP or sign it when we decide to accept the offer?
Seems like most pre-matches have been among the 520+ MCAT applicants, right? For other applicants, is it more likely that we’ll hear back on actual match day? Or have there already been pre-matches in the <520 range? I was just wondering how much our interview evaluations may have realistically factored into our rankings. Thanks!
One of the pre-matches had an LM of 76. I don't know the breakdown of that but if they had a 4.0 then their MCAT would have been 518. So... maybe?Seems like most pre-matches have been among the 520+ MCAT applicants, right? For other applicants, is it more likely that we’ll hear back on actual match day? Or have there already been pre-matches in the <520 range? I was just wondering how much our interview evaluations may have realistically factored into our rankings. Thanks!
Where’d you see the 76? The lowest I saw on here was LM 79 with a 522One of the pre-matches had an LM of 76. I don't know the breakdown of that but if they had a 4.0 then their MCAT would have been 518. So... maybe?
I've been keeping track of the secondaries, IIs, and As. One of the earliest people to receive an II was also one of the first people to receive an A. It looks like they set their profile to private so I'll respect that and not say their name but that's the LM score I have marked down for them.Where’d you see the 76? The lowest I saw on here was LM 79 with a 522
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
misanthropeGalore
Full Member
There are 3-6 hours of mandatory PBL per week (a bit of a time suck) + time spent researching responses for PBL questions (1-2 hrs per case), rest of it is optional lectures that are recorded and posted. PBL quality varies depending on the facilitator and learning style of the groups. Even though I have gotten good / engaged facilitators, I personally do not enjoy PBL or find it that helpful in understanding content but recognize that some other students find it helpful. There are also clinical skills sessions every other week and preceptor sessions every other week, where we are supposed to practice our clinical skills. These take up 2 hours and 2-4 hours per week respectively. It feels like a work from home job on exam weeks (which are every other week), which can be good or bad depending on your learning style. Every Tuesday and Thursday are "free" days but they usually have some mandatory ultrasound session thingy, preceptor session, or virtual lectures going on. I personally really enjoy the freedom to choose what I do with my time and how to study, and am happy with my choice to go to BCM.Current students - how many hours per week do you have structured learning?
If there is a downside to this schedule at all, it would be that there are exams every two weeks. You have to study most if not all the time to keep up with pace of content coming at you. Stress from this is somewhat softened by the true P/F grading in preclinicals tho.
anoncat525
Full Member
for OOS , is the only A wave mainly in Feb?
Does anyone know when the last interview date for Baylor is
I have the same questionfor OOS , is the only A wave mainly in Feb?
It’s hard to tell because they only offer each interviewee a single option for the interview day. Other schools usually allow you to select from all or most available dates, so we’re kind of blinded here. If anyone has any input based on past trends that could be helpful, but that’s all we can say for sure.Does anyone know when the last interview date for Baylor is
bojanglesss
Full Member
on their website, they list these dates for pre-interview socials:Does anyone know when the last interview date for Baylor is
- Dec. 11, 2025:
- Jan. 8, 2026:
kingyordan44
Full Member
Any thoughts on when the next prematch wave might be? Looks like last year they were right at a month apart…
CoffeeInScrubs
Full Member
How was everyone’s interview yesterday? I feel like mine went terribly lol
pulsatilepony
Full Member
Just got off the phone w/ Dean Vallejo. IS A!! Crying at work
Incredible. Congrats!Just got off the phone w/ Dean Vallejo. IS A!! Crying at work
+1 IS A FROM PHONE CALL WITH DR. VALLEJO!!!!! 11:23AM CST Interviewed 10/24/25.
Last edited:
chartingappseas
Full Member
Just got off the phone w/ Dean Vallejo. +1 pre-match offer!! Trying to process this right now. I cannot believe it and I'm so, so grateful
pulsatilepony
Full Member
You're next!! I'm rooting for youIncredible. Congrats!
kingyordan44
Full Member
Missed a call twenty minutes ago but no voicemail… called back and it was busy. Fingers crossed
HippocraticGhost
Full Member
I'm just staring at my phone hoping it rings. I got a spam call from a Houston number earlier and now I'm on edge
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kingyordan44
Full Member
I missed one that was most likely spam as well. But of course I come right here and see people are getting calls. Messing with my mental!I'm just staring at my phone hoping it rings. I got a spam call from a Houston number earlier and now I'm on edge
bojanglesss
Full Member
literally lol, every call or notif spikes my heart rate a littleI'm just staring at my phone hoping it rings. I got a spam call from a Houston number earlier and now I'm on edge
dustycrusader
Full Member
+1 IS pre-match :'). My first in texas I get to stay at home!!!
managedcare7721
New Member
Did the number called end in **57? Have a missed call, but no voicemail.
intestinalenviron23
New Member
Any OOS accepted today?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K