You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I thought I interviewed well here too, oh well. NOLA I still love you
MCCAT
Full Member
Same interview day, LM75... Radio silent here. I blame it on my last name and the alphabet. HahaI interviewed 9/4 and yea nothing... I am also LM 70 so idk if its cuz im lower stat or sum
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah i wonder what they're sorting by. My last name is at the end of the alphabet as well lmao hopefully more decisions throughout this week and the nextSame interview day, LM75... Radio silent here. I blame it on my last name and the alphabet. Haha
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Not exactly as cool as an A, but…
+1 II this afternoon. LM 70. I’m OOS.
+1 II this afternoon. LM 70. I’m OOS.
OOS A. Interviewed at 8/20. LM 69!
D
deleted1185507
Anyone have any guesses for 9/4 interview decisions? Could we hear back today or is that too delusional
dogandcupcakelover
Full Member
I believe they send out decisions every Wednesday? Could be wrongAnyone have any guesses for 9/4 interview decisions? Could we hear back today or is that too delusional
D
deleted1185507
Thank you! Hopefully next Wednesday has some good news for us all, this waiting game is a lot harder than I anticipatedYes they are weekly. Good luck everybody!
Produce Sweaty 456
Full Member
+1 OOS acceptance range today. Anyone know the likelihood of getting off?
clarifiedbutter
New Member
+1 acceptance range OOS
MSAR says 70/300 people on waitlist get offers.+1 OOS acceptance range today. Anyone know the likelihood of getting off?
clarifiedbutter
New Member
Yikes.MSAR says 70/300 people on waitlist get offers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think how things are moving, post ii decisions are being made on a daily basis sorry for the wrong info orignially; Best of luck!Thank you! Hopefully next Wednesday has some good news for us all, this waiting game is a lot harder than I anticipated![]()
could also be possible that As and WLs decisions are sent separately once each week, regardless wishing the best of luck and good news for everyone!I think how things are moving, post ii decisions are being made on a daily basis sorry for the wrong info orignially; Best of luck!

Firephoenix938
Full Member
Anyone move off the pre ii hold yet or nah?
D
deleted1211092
Me 😂Anyone still under review? 😭
I’ve been under review since August bro
astillbe907
Full Member
same. complete early augusti haven’t even received an under review email 🥲
Wishing the best for all of us still in this part. Our time is coming (I hope)I’ve been under review since August bro
not_houseMD
Full Member
Does not receiving an under review email mean we're going to be rejected? Does anybody know?
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
I got an interview invite and never received the under review emailDoes not receiving an under review email mean we're going to be rejected? Does anybody know?
N=1 here but wanted to give some info. I am a reapplicant (LM 70) and applied to Tulane last year, complete end of July, under review mid October, rejected February 24 no II. This year, I submitted early August, no under review email, and invited for II mid August. All to say, I would hesitate to read too much into any communication (which I know is frustrating). Hope this helps and wishing everyone the best
I’m still awaiting decision from 9/11 interview :/ was it email just now?+ 1 OOS WL 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not_houseMD
Full Member
are they reviewing apps from august yet ?
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
+1 II Hold. Is this a soft R for Tulane?
+1 II hold OOS. Had a low chance anyway and I’m telling myself “at least I didn’t get rejected” 🙃+1 II Hold. Is this a soft R for Tulane?
Thedoomed12
Full Member
+1 II Hold OOS. I forgot what I even wrote for this school bruh
For those who got holds, when were yall under review
Thedoomed12
Full Member
Way back in the stone age before the industrial revolution (8/3)For those who got holds, when were yall under review
7/29 lolFor those who got holds, when were yall under review
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
6/30 LMAOFor those who got holds, when were yall under review
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
Does anyone know how many people they pull from their hold list?
D
deleted1221182
i’m very confused by their order/communications this cycle. i’ve been under review for almost 3 months and have not heard a peep
slippysalamander03
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II hold, under review since 7/30
D
deleted1211092
Same - on their website they explicitly say "no news is good news" so lets see 😂i’m very confused by their order/communications this cycle. i’ve been under review for almost 3 months and have not heard a peep
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
would also like to know!when put on hold, are letters of interest or any other form of letter (other than updates) appropriate?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
soscared123
Full Member
pre-ii hold
+1 pre-II hold
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K